Monday, July 24, 2006
You Gotta Have Seen This Post Coming

What's the definition of insanity? To keep doing the same thing time and time again and expecting a different result?
It's official! I'm insane. I mean, what the fuck am I doing to myself?

Saturday with B was soggy but fun. We watched some baseball, ate some hot dogs and b.s.'ed the day away. And then I went home alone. The funny thing is when we're together it's not like I'm sitting there thinking "why doesn't he want to be with me? (ok, maybe some times I think that)or get all spazzed out about it or whatever. But when I get home? All bets are off. A friend of mine, one who's spent some time with him, said maybe the problem is that we are too much alike. We do have so much in common -- I can't tell you how many times during the course of the day I said "oh my god, me too!" Maybe she's right. Who the hell knows? For as much as we talk that's the one thing I could never bring up. Gotta go bang my head against the wall now! Enjoy the show and don't forget to tell your friends.






1 Comments:
Blogger Jennie had this to say:

I have one of those! A guy friend who just doesn't like me THAT WAY. It's humiliating. He's even a "B" too.

9:49 AM 

Post a Comment

main page

It's been all about me since 1963

Name: Lisa Ann
Location:Nowhere
[Blogger Profile]

It's all about me. As it should be.


IT'S TIME (FOR ME) TO GET A LIFE!
Map Yourself

  • Frappr

    Stuff I'm listening to


  • Stuff I'm reading
  • ""Memory Keepers Daughter by Kim Edwards
    Stuff I hate
  • Stupid stupid people!
    Stuff I like
  • Google News
  • Rosanne Cash
  • Greg Trooper
  • Yahoo Baseball
  • baseball almanac
  • Todd Rundgren
  • Pollstar
  • wfuv
  • tv shows on dvd
  • deadspin


  • Other people's stuff I like
  • jennsylvania
  • underpaidkeptwoman
  • banterist
  • pink lemondade diva
  • amalah
  • les cadeaux
  • nycbloggers
  • the art of getting by
  • all & sundry
  • soulgardening
  • word girl
  • noojes
  • jen garrett
  • this fish
  • where the hell?
  • city crab
  • apt2024
  • tara


    Blogroll Me!

    Other stuff I wrote
  • The Weekend in Pictures
  • You Just Can't Have It All
  • Sleepy Head
  • Kelly Stinnett Sucks
  • Getting Down to the Wire
  • Hot Town Summer in the City
  • Back In The Day
  • I Can't Think of a Clever Title To Pull This All T...
  • A Day Without Baseball is Like A Day Without Sunshine
  • Hum-Drum Derby & Other All Star Related Notes


  • My Past life


    Credits and stuff
    Powered by Blogger


    Blogarama - The Blog Directory

    Find Interesting Blogs In The Blog Directory




    Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape