Friday, June 02, 2006
HIM again

Once again I am going to whine and wonder about B. You know -- the guy that doesn't like me THAT WAY! I can't help it, every freaking time I see this guy I think what a great couple we would make. We connect on so many levels it's ridiculous. And he's nice. And sweet. And smart. And funny. And cute. And gets me. Excuse me while I go bang my head against a wall now. Last night we met real quick, he wanted to give me some music (Emmylou Harris/Mark Knopfler, New (used) Cars, and some other Todd). Then I was off to meet my friends S & S where I had a slamming drink (A Dark & Stormy Night) and a quick bite and then home by 8pm so I could catch "The Office" marathon. I've just recently discovered this show and am loving it. LOVING IT. I'm home today and I think I'm going to put together a mixed cd for B. 'Cause he inspires me. Later on it's off to my sisters for the BIL's 50th birthday party. Haven't seen my niece or nephew in a while so that'll be cool. Don't know what else this weekend holds in store but it will include more whining about B. and why doesn't he like me in THAT WAY!






1 Comments:
Blogger kris had this to say:

Don't worry about the whining!

Can't wait for all of us to find the men who LIKE US JUST. LIKE. THAT. :)

9:19 PM 

Post a Comment

main page

It's been all about me since 1963

Name: Lisa Ann
Location:Nowhere
[Blogger Profile]

It's all about me. As it should be.


IT'S TIME (FOR ME) TO GET A LIFE!
Map Yourself

  • Frappr

    Stuff I'm listening to


  • Stuff I'm reading
  • ""Memory Keepers Daughter by Kim Edwards
    Stuff I hate
  • Stupid stupid people!
    Stuff I like
  • Google News
  • Rosanne Cash
  • Greg Trooper
  • Yahoo Baseball
  • baseball almanac
  • Todd Rundgren
  • Pollstar
  • wfuv
  • tv shows on dvd
  • deadspin


  • Other people's stuff I like
  • jennsylvania
  • underpaidkeptwoman
  • banterist
  • pink lemondade diva
  • amalah
  • les cadeaux
  • nycbloggers
  • the art of getting by
  • all & sundry
  • soulgardening
  • word girl
  • noojes
  • jen garrett
  • this fish
  • where the hell?
  • city crab
  • apt2024
  • tara


    Blogroll Me!

    Other stuff I wrote
  • Is It Friday Yet?
  • A Thousand Words
  • R.I.P.
  • Oops.
  • Deja Vu All Over Again
  • Please Yourself
  • Here She Comes...
  • The X Files
  • Thank You Very Much
  • Who's on First?


  • My Past life


    Credits and stuff
    Powered by Blogger


    Blogarama - The Blog Directory

    Find Interesting Blogs In The Blog Directory




    Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape