Tuesday, May 23, 2006
Thank You Very Much

Big big thanks to Maddie over at girliebits http://girliebits.blogspot.com for fixing my code (whatever that means) and making my blog view-able once again.

More big big thanks to the wonderful MM for driving me around yesterday, taking me to store after store, and helping me cross all those things off my "to buy" list. Some of the items purchased yesterday:

-mattress & boxspring
-toilet seat
-actual clothing that fits
-lightbulbs
-cat food

I know it's silly to be excited but when you don't have a car shopping can be a real hassle. You have to weigh every purchasing decision with "can I carry this"
which can be very irritating if you want to buy anything with any bulk to it. Or more than 2 things. So being able to just throw stuff in the car was such a pleasure. And he wasn't rolling his eyes or looking at his watch, even though I did take a really long time trying on pants. The fun part was the mattress trying out. Any kind of shopping that involves laying down always works for me!

Last but not least, thanks to the creative powers that be over at 24. While I wasn't thrilled with the return of the Chinese subplot I did love the way they brought President Pussy down. And Jack killing that guy with his thighs? Fucking A!! Where the hell did Chloe's shoe-selling ex-husband come from? Anway, once you learn to stop expecting a plot, or any sense, it's a great show. Can't wait for Jan. 2007 for Jack and his cell phone battery that never dies to return.






1 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous had this to say:

I wish my thighs were as strong as Jack Bauer's! And my cell phone battery as long-lasting. Also, I wish I, too, could go 24 hours without a bathroom break or a meal. He's amazing.

Not looking forward to China next year either. So happy that Aaron Pierce is still alive. Even with its plot holes, it's still the best show on TV.

11:47 AM 

Post a Comment

main page

It's been all about me since 1963

Name: Lisa Ann
Location:Nowhere
[Blogger Profile]

It's all about me. As it should be.


IT'S TIME (FOR ME) TO GET A LIFE!
Map Yourself

  • Frappr

    Stuff I'm listening to


  • Stuff I'm reading
  • ""Memory Keepers Daughter by Kim Edwards
    Stuff I hate
  • Stupid stupid people!
    Stuff I like
  • Google News
  • Rosanne Cash
  • Greg Trooper
  • Yahoo Baseball
  • baseball almanac
  • Todd Rundgren
  • Pollstar
  • wfuv
  • tv shows on dvd
  • deadspin


  • Other people's stuff I like
  • jennsylvania
  • underpaidkeptwoman
  • banterist
  • pink lemondade diva
  • amalah
  • les cadeaux
  • nycbloggers
  • the art of getting by
  • all & sundry
  • soulgardening
  • word girl
  • noojes
  • jen garrett
  • this fish
  • where the hell?
  • city crab
  • apt2024
  • tara


    Blogroll Me!

    Other stuff I wrote
  • Who's on First?
  • ramblings of a bitter pathetic woman
  • Just Another Day
  • Rain Rain Go Away
  • Monday Morning Quarterback
  • Sometimes It Pays to Get Out of Bed
  • Help Wanted
  • I'm Guessing Not From The Gap
  • Naked in NY
  • Rock & Roll Hootchie Koo


  • My Past life


    Credits and stuff
    Powered by Blogger


    Blogarama - The Blog Directory

    Find Interesting Blogs In The Blog Directory




    Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape