Thursday, May 04, 2006
Rock & Roll Hootchie Koo

These days my not-an-ipod is my primary source of music at work. I've long ago given up on commercial radio and couldn't pick up the signal for FUV, my local college station. Since most of my cd's got put into the n-a-i, I gave away the cd/player/radio, invested $20 in a pair of desktop speakers and haven't looked back. Until a few weeks ago when the speaker wire gave out. Turns out I couldn't just replace the wire since it was inter-connected to the speaker (I still say fuck you Best Buy). So for the last few weeks I've been suffering in silence without my n-a-i, which SUCKED. Finally, I have new speakers in place (LABTEC you are the best!) and I'm back to rocking out during the work day. Life is bearable once again. And since I have it set to shuffle, I'm constantly suprised and amazed at what music comes out. Today for some reason it's totally into Jackson Browne, just about every other song is a JB song. Which really isn't too hard to imagine so I have about 8 bazillion JB songs on here 'cause I do love me my Jackson.

She must be somebody's baby.... gotta to be somebody's baby....






1 Comments:
Blogger Marisa had this to say:

I have deep and abiding love for Jackson Browne myself. Sadly my pod hardly ever dishes him up.

2:07 PM 

Post a Comment

main page

It's been all about me since 1963

Name: Lisa Ann
Location:Nowhere
[Blogger Profile]

It's all about me. As it should be.


IT'S TIME (FOR ME) TO GET A LIFE!
Map Yourself

  • Frappr

    Stuff I'm listening to


  • Stuff I'm reading
  • ""Memory Keepers Daughter by Kim Edwards
    Stuff I hate
  • Stupid stupid people!
    Stuff I like
  • Google News
  • Rosanne Cash
  • Greg Trooper
  • Yahoo Baseball
  • baseball almanac
  • Todd Rundgren
  • Pollstar
  • wfuv
  • tv shows on dvd
  • deadspin


  • Other people's stuff I like
  • jennsylvania
  • underpaidkeptwoman
  • banterist
  • pink lemondade diva
  • amalah
  • les cadeaux
  • nycbloggers
  • the art of getting by
  • all & sundry
  • soulgardening
  • word girl
  • noojes
  • jen garrett
  • this fish
  • where the hell?
  • city crab
  • apt2024
  • tara


    Blogroll Me!

    Other stuff I wrote
  • Just Say NO to Michael K
  • Counting the Cars on the New Jersey Turnpike
  • And They Said It Wouldn't Last
  • I Dream of Johnny
  • Moan-er Lisa
  • Why I Hate Everyone & Everything Part I of ???
  • File This Under How Stupid Are You?
  • *a women's lament*
  • Fantasy Girl
  • (Wo)Man's Best Friend


  • My Past life


    Credits and stuff
    Powered by Blogger


    Blogarama - The Blog Directory

    Find Interesting Blogs In The Blog Directory




    Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape