Thursday, April 27, 2006
Why I Hate Everyone & Everything Part I of ???

If you don't want to hear how I'm feeling: don't ask. I still might give you the gory details unsolicited but not asking definitely decreases the risk.

Do not give me medical advice unless your name has an MD after it. If you are my sister you are not exempt from this rule.

Don't put 16 gazillon men on base and only score 2 runs. That sucks and is boring.

I don't care if it's what's in. Unless you have great looking legs (hint: great looking legs do not look like tree stumps) do not give in to the rolled up jeans to the knees look. And if you must be a shameless follower, shave your legs ladies.

Here's a novel idea: instead of talking about your wedding all day why don't you actually do some work?

Guess what people? It's not illegal (yet) to smoke on the streets of NY. So quit with the hand waving, commenting and fake gagging when walking past me. Don't like it? Go live in L.A.






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

main page

It's been all about me since 1963

Name: Lisa Ann
Location:Nowhere
[Blogger Profile]

It's all about me. As it should be.


IT'S TIME (FOR ME) TO GET A LIFE!
Map Yourself

  • Frappr

    Stuff I'm listening to


  • Stuff I'm reading
  • ""Memory Keepers Daughter by Kim Edwards
    Stuff I hate
  • Stupid stupid people!
    Stuff I like
  • Google News
  • Rosanne Cash
  • Greg Trooper
  • Yahoo Baseball
  • baseball almanac
  • Todd Rundgren
  • Pollstar
  • wfuv
  • tv shows on dvd
  • deadspin


  • Other people's stuff I like
  • jennsylvania
  • underpaidkeptwoman
  • banterist
  • pink lemondade diva
  • amalah
  • les cadeaux
  • nycbloggers
  • the art of getting by
  • all & sundry
  • soulgardening
  • word girl
  • noojes
  • jen garrett
  • this fish
  • where the hell?
  • city crab
  • apt2024
  • tara


    Blogroll Me!

    Other stuff I wrote
  • File This Under How Stupid Are You?
  • *a women's lament*
  • Fantasy Girl
  • (Wo)Man's Best Friend
  • Things I Could've Done Tonite But Didn't Because I...
  • Dear Best Buy on Fifth Avenue,
  • Mind Games
  • Things That Annoy Me
  • Over The Hills & Far Away
  • Shouldn't I Have All of This


  • My Past life


    Credits and stuff
    Powered by Blogger


    Blogarama - The Blog Directory

    Find Interesting Blogs In The Blog Directory




    Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape