Wednesday, May 17, 2006
Just Another Day

Wouldn't it be funny if the last scene of this season's 24 was of Jack sleeping, with an alarm clock ringing in the background? This way Edgar can come back next season. And Michelle & Tony too.

Improbable, crazy come from behind win(about 12 million times) by the Yanks last night. When Jorge hit the HR I was screaming & jumping like it was Game 7 of the World Series.

I'm back to the situation I was trying to avoid with B. I like spending time with him, enjoy it immensely EXCEPT I always seem to get my expectations up and feelings hurt because although he has made it quite clear he doesn't like me LIKE THAT I seem to think that one day he is going to change his mind. When I know he's not. WHAT DO I DO?

Why can I see my blog from my work computer but not my home computer? Other people have told me they are having problems seeing it too, but I've had my code checked (oh baby!) and everything seems to be fine.

Is it possible that the only thing my co-worker can talk about it is her wedding? Oh lord give me strength -- only 6 more weeks to go.






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

main page

It's been all about me since 1963

Name: Lisa Ann
Location:Nowhere
[Blogger Profile]

It's all about me. As it should be.


IT'S TIME (FOR ME) TO GET A LIFE!
Map Yourself

  • Frappr

    Stuff I'm listening to


  • Stuff I'm reading
  • ""Memory Keepers Daughter by Kim Edwards
    Stuff I hate
  • Stupid stupid people!
    Stuff I like
  • Google News
  • Rosanne Cash
  • Greg Trooper
  • Yahoo Baseball
  • baseball almanac
  • Todd Rundgren
  • Pollstar
  • wfuv
  • tv shows on dvd
  • deadspin


  • Other people's stuff I like
  • jennsylvania
  • underpaidkeptwoman
  • banterist
  • pink lemondade diva
  • amalah
  • les cadeaux
  • nycbloggers
  • the art of getting by
  • all & sundry
  • soulgardening
  • word girl
  • noojes
  • jen garrett
  • this fish
  • where the hell?
  • city crab
  • apt2024
  • tara


    Blogroll Me!

    Other stuff I wrote
  • Rain Rain Go Away
  • Monday Morning Quarterback
  • Sometimes It Pays to Get Out of Bed
  • Help Wanted
  • I'm Guessing Not From The Gap
  • Naked in NY
  • Rock & Roll Hootchie Koo
  • Just Say NO to Michael K
  • Counting the Cars on the New Jersey Turnpike
  • And They Said It Wouldn't Last


  • My Past life


    Credits and stuff
    Powered by Blogger


    Blogarama - The Blog Directory

    Find Interesting Blogs In The Blog Directory




    Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape