Thursday, May 04, 2006
Naked in NY

It's a beautiful day here in NYC, sunny with temps in the high 70's so at lunchtime there was no need for the jacket I wore this a.m. Except I felt so naked and exposed without it. Not only because I have deathly-white winter arms (oh the humanity!) but I've been hiding my layers of fat under layers of clothing. I've gained about 10 lbs in the last few months, on top of the 10 I needed to lose before. Even my fat pants are tight. And with the warm weather there is no place to hide it. The thought of it getting even warmer and having to wear even less has me yearning for freezing temps and cozy layers of fleece. Which is so not me. I've always been about the freedom of the warm weather clothes. Breezy skirts. Cute but not slutty shorts. I guess this means no more M & M's for dinner huh?






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

main page

It's been all about me since 1963

Name: Lisa Ann
Location:Nowhere
[Blogger Profile]

It's all about me. As it should be.


IT'S TIME (FOR ME) TO GET A LIFE!
Map Yourself

  • Frappr

    Stuff I'm listening to


  • Stuff I'm reading
  • ""Memory Keepers Daughter by Kim Edwards
    Stuff I hate
  • Stupid stupid people!
    Stuff I like
  • Google News
  • Rosanne Cash
  • Greg Trooper
  • Yahoo Baseball
  • baseball almanac
  • Todd Rundgren
  • Pollstar
  • wfuv
  • tv shows on dvd
  • deadspin


  • Other people's stuff I like
  • jennsylvania
  • underpaidkeptwoman
  • banterist
  • pink lemondade diva
  • amalah
  • les cadeaux
  • nycbloggers
  • the art of getting by
  • all & sundry
  • soulgardening
  • word girl
  • noojes
  • jen garrett
  • this fish
  • where the hell?
  • city crab
  • apt2024
  • tara


    Blogroll Me!

    Other stuff I wrote
  • Rock & Roll Hootchie Koo
  • Just Say NO to Michael K
  • Counting the Cars on the New Jersey Turnpike
  • And They Said It Wouldn't Last
  • I Dream of Johnny
  • Moan-er Lisa
  • Why I Hate Everyone & Everything Part I of ???
  • File This Under How Stupid Are You?
  • *a women's lament*
  • Fantasy Girl


  • My Past life


    Credits and stuff
    Powered by Blogger


    Blogarama - The Blog Directory

    Find Interesting Blogs In The Blog Directory




    Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape