Tuesday, July 18, 2006
Hot Town Summer in the City

Hot diggity dog. It's like a freaking oven out there. Seriously. Forget about frying an egg on the sidewalk, you can roast a whole damn chicken just by walking down the street. I am wearing 3 articles of clothing (2 of them being my underwear) and it's still unbearable. Makes me glad that my office has a pretty non-existent dress code. Luckily my apt. is not in direct sunlight otherwise my kitties would be so screwed. I'm kinda paranoid (and cheap) about leaving the AC unit during the day when I'm not home. I left the fans (ceiling & floor) on so I think they'll be ok.

A few days late but a big shout-out to Mo Rivera on his 400th save. Last night (save 401) YES showed a clip (from 1996) of Mo's first save. I got a huge chuckle out of that, my god he looked like he was 12 years old. I realize how lucky I am, getting to watch a first ballot hall-of-famer play for my team. This isn't some player I will have just read about it, or just have seen on some old grainy clip, this is Mo. Enter Sandman. #42. Gotta go to Mo's. Can't wait for save #500.







ok, I know it's kind of hard to tell but that's Mo, take my word for it.






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

main page

It's been all about me since 1963

Name: Lisa Ann
Location:Nowhere
[Blogger Profile]

It's all about me. As it should be.


IT'S TIME (FOR ME) TO GET A LIFE!
Map Yourself

  • Frappr

    Stuff I'm listening to


  • Stuff I'm reading
  • ""Memory Keepers Daughter by Kim Edwards
    Stuff I hate
  • Stupid stupid people!
    Stuff I like
  • Google News
  • Rosanne Cash
  • Greg Trooper
  • Yahoo Baseball
  • baseball almanac
  • Todd Rundgren
  • Pollstar
  • wfuv
  • tv shows on dvd
  • deadspin


  • Other people's stuff I like
  • jennsylvania
  • underpaidkeptwoman
  • banterist
  • pink lemondade diva
  • amalah
  • les cadeaux
  • nycbloggers
  • the art of getting by
  • all & sundry
  • soulgardening
  • word girl
  • noojes
  • jen garrett
  • this fish
  • where the hell?
  • city crab
  • apt2024
  • tara


    Blogroll Me!

    Other stuff I wrote
  • Back In The Day
  • I Can't Think of a Clever Title To Pull This All T...
  • A Day Without Baseball is Like A Day Without Sunshine
  • Hum-Drum Derby & Other All Star Related Notes
  • To The Old Lady That Lives at the Other End of the...
  • The Isle of Coney
  • The Amazing Angela
  • Warning: Talk of Nasty Ass Related Stuff Ahead
  • Recap
  • Smile


  • My Past life


    Credits and stuff
    Powered by Blogger


    Blogarama - The Blog Directory

    Find Interesting Blogs In The Blog Directory




    Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape