Wednesday, July 05, 2006
Warning: Talk of Nasty Ass Related Stuff Ahead

As you can imagine, months and months of non-stopping pooping have left me with some (back) side effects. Like hemmoroids. This time last year I didn't even know what a hemoroid was, and how fucking incredibly painful they could be. And let me tell you... they are FUCKING PAINFUL. And nothing seems to bring relief. Sure, the over the counters help for about 2 seconds. And then? FUCKING PAINFUL YET AGAIN. But that's not really the point of this post. The point of this post is me trying to look on the bright side of things. And the bright side to hemmoroids? They have totally taken my mind off (not) getting laid. Because really? The thought of having someone touch me even remotely close to the hemmoroidal area? I can't begin to tell you have freaking unappealing that is. All I'd be thinking of (besides OUCH!) is DON'T TOUCH IT. GROSS. DON'T TOUCH IT. GROSS. Now if that's not looking on the bright side, I don't know what is.






2 Comments:
Blogger Janet had this to say:

When all else fails, write about the hemmys.:)

4:15 PM 

Blogger Lisa Ann had this to say:

kinda scraping the "bottom" of the barrel there i know. but damn, these things hurt!

5:33 PM 

Post a Comment

main page

It's been all about me since 1963

Name: Lisa Ann
Location:Nowhere
[Blogger Profile]

It's all about me. As it should be.


IT'S TIME (FOR ME) TO GET A LIFE!
Map Yourself

  • Frappr

    Stuff I'm listening to


  • Stuff I'm reading
  • ""Memory Keepers Daughter by Kim Edwards
    Stuff I hate
  • Stupid stupid people!
    Stuff I like
  • Google News
  • Rosanne Cash
  • Greg Trooper
  • Yahoo Baseball
  • baseball almanac
  • Todd Rundgren
  • Pollstar
  • wfuv
  • tv shows on dvd
  • deadspin


  • Other people's stuff I like
  • jennsylvania
  • underpaidkeptwoman
  • banterist
  • pink lemondade diva
  • amalah
  • les cadeaux
  • nycbloggers
  • the art of getting by
  • all & sundry
  • soulgardening
  • word girl
  • noojes
  • jen garrett
  • this fish
  • where the hell?
  • city crab
  • apt2024
  • tara


    Blogroll Me!

    Other stuff I wrote
  • Recap
  • Smile
  • Trooper
  • David Wright Not Gay (For Now)
  • Small Talked Out
  • All Duded Up
  • Memories of '79
  • I'm Totally Going to Stop Bitching (For Now)
  • I Continue to Bitch & Moan
  • Why It Sucks To Be Me


  • My Past life


    Credits and stuff
    Powered by Blogger


    Blogarama - The Blog Directory

    Find Interesting Blogs In The Blog Directory




    Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape