Tuesday, June 20, 2006
I Continue to Bitch & Moan

Why am I finding everything to be so difficult lately? I mean, more than usual. I have no energy, patience or desire to be around people. And I'm referring to people that I usually like. Sometimes I feel like if I never left the house or spoke to another person that would be ok. I know it wouldn't be but that doesn't stop me from thinking it. I'm so mentally and physically exhausted. Every day is a struggle to get out the door (never mind finding something to wear) and every night is a relief when I can come home and lock the door and world out. I resent the phone and any intrusion on my time. The happy face I feel compelled to don when I leave the house is getting harder and harder to maintain.

I know, boo-fucking-hoo. Life's a bitch and then you die, huh? I should count my blessings and all that crap. And maybe tomorrow things will be easier and I will be grateful. But today? Not so much.






2 Comments:
Blogger Queenmatrai had this to say:

Hey hang in there...time heals all

noojes

5:25 AM 

Blogger Lisa Ann had this to say:

thanks for the encouraging words. i hate feeling so... crappy.

9:34 AM 

Post a Comment

main page

It's been all about me since 1963

Name: Lisa Ann
Location:Nowhere
[Blogger Profile]

It's all about me. As it should be.


IT'S TIME (FOR ME) TO GET A LIFE!
Map Yourself

  • Frappr

    Stuff I'm listening to


  • Stuff I'm reading
  • ""Memory Keepers Daughter by Kim Edwards
    Stuff I hate
  • Stupid stupid people!
    Stuff I like
  • Google News
  • Rosanne Cash
  • Greg Trooper
  • Yahoo Baseball
  • baseball almanac
  • Todd Rundgren
  • Pollstar
  • wfuv
  • tv shows on dvd
  • deadspin


  • Other people's stuff I like
  • jennsylvania
  • underpaidkeptwoman
  • banterist
  • pink lemondade diva
  • amalah
  • les cadeaux
  • nycbloggers
  • the art of getting by
  • all & sundry
  • soulgardening
  • word girl
  • noojes
  • jen garrett
  • this fish
  • where the hell?
  • city crab
  • apt2024
  • tara


    Blogroll Me!

    Other stuff I wrote
  • Why It Sucks To Be Me
  • I Love This Game: The Major League Version
  • I Love This Game: The Minor League Version
  • We Are Not Alone
  • This Post Has No Title
  • HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
  • Assume The Position
  • another post where i profess my hatred for many ma...
  • Aloha Memories
  • Don't think; it can only hurt the ball club


  • My Past life


    Credits and stuff
    Powered by Blogger


    Blogarama - The Blog Directory

    Find Interesting Blogs In The Blog Directory




    Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape