Friday, August 04, 2006
Because I Haven't Posted About Poop Enough This Week

Motherfucker! I've had the crappiest morning and I mean that in the most literal sense. And there's nothing more fun than being at work and having to go to the bathroom every 10 minutes. Luckily our ladies room is usually empty so at least privacy is not much of an issue. The colonoscopy revealed that while some of my colon has healed there are still parts of it that are still highly imflammed. The plan is 2 more weeks on the predinisone (yes, I'm still on it!) and then I'm being switched over to some other drug which I can't remember the name of right now. Something that's more geared to taking long term. The shit has got to stop. It's so taking it's toll on me -- mentally as well as physically. And sometimes the anxiety and mental anguish is worse than the physical.

In totally unrelated news, the BF met me for drinks last night. I was very
proud of her for not being a wimp -- she actually came out and went home by herself. And we had a good time, even though I was a little disappointed in the bar. Went there specifically because I've had a great drink from there before but it wasn't on the menu yesterday and they didn't have the ingredients. That kinda sucked but we took solace in their Cosmos which were right on! It was great to spend time with just her -- no husband, no kids, no other people. We plan on doing it again before her kids come back.

Last night not-withstanding, this has been one long extremely hot and uncomfortable totally-sucks-to-be-me week which thankfully is almost over.






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

main page

It's been all about me since 1963

Name: Lisa Ann
Location:Nowhere
[Blogger Profile]

It's all about me. As it should be.


IT'S TIME (FOR ME) TO GET A LIFE!
Map Yourself

  • Frappr

    Stuff I'm listening to


  • Stuff I'm reading
  • ""Memory Keepers Daughter by Kim Edwards
    Stuff I hate
  • Stupid stupid people!
    Stuff I like
  • Google News
  • Rosanne Cash
  • Greg Trooper
  • Yahoo Baseball
  • baseball almanac
  • Todd Rundgren
  • Pollstar
  • wfuv
  • tv shows on dvd
  • deadspin


  • Other people's stuff I like
  • jennsylvania
  • underpaidkeptwoman
  • banterist
  • pink lemondade diva
  • amalah
  • les cadeaux
  • nycbloggers
  • the art of getting by
  • all & sundry
  • soulgardening
  • word girl
  • noojes
  • jen garrett
  • this fish
  • where the hell?
  • city crab
  • apt2024
  • tara


    Blogroll Me!

    Other stuff I wrote
  • SOS (Summer of Suck)
  • SO! FUCKING! HOT!
  • The Food in My Refrigerator is Trying To Seduce Me
  • Baseballing
  • Random Ramblings from a Steamy Thursday Afternoon
  • Dream Lover
  • You Gotta Have Seen This Post Coming
  • The Weekend in Pictures
  • You Just Can't Have It All
  • Sleepy Head


  • My Past life


    Credits and stuff
    Powered by Blogger


    Blogarama - The Blog Directory

    Find Interesting Blogs In The Blog Directory




    Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape