Thursday, July 27, 2006
Random Ramblings from a Steamy Thursday Afternoon
- Out of three women in my office I'm the only one who's NOT pregnant. Which? Thank g*d for me but now it's all baby all the time around here. Just hope it's not contagious. What was that you said? Oh yeah, right, I have to have sex in order for that to happen (at least accidentally).
- I'm thinking about "breaking up" with B. I really enjoy spending time with him but it also hurts me very much. Is this silly? I've tried this before, with obviously not too much success. In the words of the immortal Ray Davies "And now were back where we started,here we go round again."
- I see the Yanks also thought Kelly Stinnett sucked since they designated him for assignment (meaning they kicked his ass to the curb) and picked up Sal Fasano. Shawn Chacon deserved that win, coming in the the bases loaded, no one out & not giving up a run.
- I spent yesterday training someone and man, I was even boring myself and I generally love the sound of my own voice.
- Really? Is there a more perfect food than Reese's Peanut Butter Cups? Especially after they've been in the fridge for a couple of hours. Hmmm.