Monday, July 31, 2006
The Food in My Refrigerator is Trying To Seduce Me

The provolone (or is the mozzarella?) is calling me. Can you hear it? The seductive whisper of "just a little taste, oh it will be so good." I must resist it's siren song. The left-over Chinese food is chiming in too, "c'mon, a little chicken & snow peas never hurt anyone." Yeah buddy, like I haven't heard that line before.

I'm having a another colonscopy tomorrow (just because I had so much fun the last time.) As I'm not allowed any solid foods today (hello jello!) I'm fucking starving. The stale pretzels on top of the refrigerator that I really should have thrown out weeks ago? Sound really really good to me right about now. And I have to drink that nasty shit that makes you shit. And when I say nasty I mean REALLY NASTY makes me want to puke instead of poop nasty. Admit it, you wish you were me don't you?

Pray for me.

UPDATE: I've been drinking this crap for 3 hours and am NOT pooping. Me, the one who poops non-stop is not pooping. WTF?

UPDATED UPDATE: Still NO poop. And I ate a cold wonton (ok,2 cold wontons. And they were fucking delicious).

UPDATE #3: I love Casey Blake.

MORE UPDATE: Can you believe this shit? Or should I say non-shit? For the past 10 months all I've done is shit my brains out and now? When I want to? Not so much.
Seriously, what happens if I don't go? Should I stop drinking the stuff?
ALSO: Shut up Rick Sutcliff.

A LITTLE BIT LATER: We have poop. Lots and lots of it. Be careful what you wish for.






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

main page

It's been all about me since 1963

Name: Lisa Ann
Location:Nowhere
[Blogger Profile]

It's all about me. As it should be.


IT'S TIME (FOR ME) TO GET A LIFE!
Map Yourself

  • Frappr

    Stuff I'm listening to


  • Stuff I'm reading
  • ""Memory Keepers Daughter by Kim Edwards
    Stuff I hate
  • Stupid stupid people!
    Stuff I like
  • Google News
  • Rosanne Cash
  • Greg Trooper
  • Yahoo Baseball
  • baseball almanac
  • Todd Rundgren
  • Pollstar
  • wfuv
  • tv shows on dvd
  • deadspin


  • Other people's stuff I like
  • jennsylvania
  • underpaidkeptwoman
  • banterist
  • pink lemondade diva
  • amalah
  • les cadeaux
  • nycbloggers
  • the art of getting by
  • all & sundry
  • soulgardening
  • word girl
  • noojes
  • jen garrett
  • this fish
  • where the hell?
  • city crab
  • apt2024
  • tara


    Blogroll Me!

    Other stuff I wrote
  • Baseballing
  • Random Ramblings from a Steamy Thursday Afternoon
  • Dream Lover
  • You Gotta Have Seen This Post Coming
  • The Weekend in Pictures
  • You Just Can't Have It All
  • Sleepy Head
  • Kelly Stinnett Sucks
  • Getting Down to the Wire
  • Hot Town Summer in the City


  • My Past life


    Credits and stuff
    Powered by Blogger


    Blogarama - The Blog Directory

    Find Interesting Blogs In The Blog Directory




    Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape