Thursday, January 05, 2006
Even the Losers Baby

You know what song I love? "Free Falling" by Tom Petty. Of course whenever I hear it, I think of the scene in "Jerry MacGuire" (one of my favorite-est movies ever) when Tom Cruise is in the car, trying to find a song to sing along to. And now that I think about it Tom Petty has a great catalog of music and IMHO does not get enough respect. Go buy his boxed set (Playback) & show the guy some love. **

She's a good girl, loves her mam a
Loves jesus and america too
She's a good girl, crazy bout elvis
Loves horses and her boyfriend too

It's a long day living in reseda
There's a freeway runnin through the yard
And I'm a bad boy cause I don't even miss her
I'm a bad boy for breakin' her heart

And I'm free, free fallin'
Yeah I'm free, free fallin'

All the vampires walkin' through the valley
Move west down ventura boulevard
And all the bad boys are standing in the shadows
All the good girls are home with broken hearts

And I'm free, free fallin'
Yeah I'm free, free fallin'


Free fallin', now I'm free fallin', now i'm
Free fallin', now I'm free fallin', now i'm

I wanna glide down over mulholland
I wanna write her name in the sky
Gonna free fall out into nothin;
Gonna leave this world for a while

And I'm free, free fallin'
Yeah I'm free, free fallin'


**This post was not brought to you by Tom Petty.






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

main page

It's been all about me since 1963

Name: Lisa Ann
Location:Nowhere
[Blogger Profile]

It's all about me. As it should be.


IT'S TIME (FOR ME) TO GET A LIFE!
Map Yourself

  • Frappr

    Stuff I'm listening to


  • Stuff I'm reading
  • ""Memory Keepers Daughter by Kim Edwards
    Stuff I hate
  • Stupid stupid people!
    Stuff I like
  • Google News
  • Rosanne Cash
  • Greg Trooper
  • Yahoo Baseball
  • baseball almanac
  • Todd Rundgren
  • Pollstar
  • wfuv
  • tv shows on dvd
  • deadspin


  • Other people's stuff I like
  • jennsylvania
  • underpaidkeptwoman
  • banterist
  • pink lemondade diva
  • amalah
  • les cadeaux
  • nycbloggers
  • the art of getting by
  • all & sundry
  • soulgardening
  • word girl
  • noojes
  • jen garrett
  • this fish
  • where the hell?
  • city crab
  • apt2024
  • tara


    Blogroll Me!

    Other stuff I wrote
  • A Little Spin?
  • The First Post of 06
  • The Crazy Lady Next Door
  • Another One Bites The Dust
  • Another Boring Post from The Capital of Boringville
  • I'm So Fucking Bored
  • A Freaking Holiday Miracle!
  • Some Reasons Why I Should Quit Complaining & Just ...
  • The Hot Stove
  • Some Reasons Why 2005 Sucked


  • My Past life


    Credits and stuff
    Powered by Blogger


    Blogarama - The Blog Directory

    Find Interesting Blogs In The Blog Directory




    Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape