Friday, December 23, 2005
Some Reasons Why I Should Quit Complaining & Just Be Grateful
- An absolutely fabulous handmade crocheted scarf, just the RIGHT shade of pink (pics to come).
- I still have a job & can afford medical insurance, the ridicioulous $30 co-pays & the 20 million pills a day I must now take.
- Beautiful, smart, funny & remarkably well adjusted nieces, nephews, godchildren etc.
- Not involved in any kind of life sucking, mind-numbing, incredibly stupid relationship.
- The ability to make my own decisions (regardless of how stupid those decisions are)
- The kind of friends who listen patiently while you prattle on endlessly about pooping & other disgusting bodily functions. And then call you AGAIN in a few days to make sure you're OK.
- The kind of friends whose mothers make you homemade (and UTTERLY delicious) liguine & clam sauce.
- Janet had this to say:
This time of the year can be overwhelming. It's a good idea to make a list of things that bring you joy. Maybe you can write mine, too?:)
- 4:20 PM