Monday, December 19, 2005
What's Up?

So Lisa, you say to me, you never did give us an update on what the HS sweetie has been up to. And it's been a couple of weeks. What's up with that? Well internet I don't know 'cause he never wrote/called with a follow up to his I have so much to tell you!!! email. What IS up with that? Should I email him again? Or is that too stalkerish?

My new, untarnished silverware arrived from Overstock.com (gotta love the O!) last week. I'm now the proud owner of 8 teaspoons! I'm thinking about putting GPS on them. Maybe Lojack.

This morning, right before the alarm went off (CURSES!) I was dreaming that me & the former crush shared a perfect kiss. A kiss so perfect that even a real life kiss with him would now pale in comparison. A kiss so full of love and promise that just thinking about... ok. Alas, it was only a dream.

If I hear one more christmas/holiday song I'm going to fucking scream. Call me Scrooge or the Grinch or what have you but people? Seriously? How many fucking times do you need to hear these songs? FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THINGS HOLY, PLEASE STOP ALREADY!! I already dread the holidays (see I am the Grinch) but being bombarded with all this holiday music ALL THE FUCKING TIME is making more EVEN MORE GRINCHIER.

Have you seen the NYT Sunday puzzle this week? I'm never gonna finish this one. Gahd. I hate when that happens.

Must get back to work. I hate it when that happens.






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

main page

It's been all about me since 1963

Name: Lisa Ann
Location:Nowhere
[Blogger Profile]

It's all about me. As it should be.


IT'S TIME (FOR ME) TO GET A LIFE!
Map Yourself

  • Frappr

    Stuff I'm listening to


  • Stuff I'm reading
  • ""Memory Keepers Daughter by Kim Edwards
    Stuff I hate
  • Stupid stupid people!
    Stuff I like
  • Google News
  • Rosanne Cash
  • Greg Trooper
  • Yahoo Baseball
  • baseball almanac
  • Todd Rundgren
  • Pollstar
  • wfuv
  • tv shows on dvd
  • deadspin


  • Other people's stuff I like
  • jennsylvania
  • underpaidkeptwoman
  • banterist
  • pink lemondade diva
  • amalah
  • les cadeaux
  • nycbloggers
  • the art of getting by
  • all & sundry
  • soulgardening
  • word girl
  • noojes
  • jen garrett
  • this fish
  • where the hell?
  • city crab
  • apt2024
  • tara


    Blogroll Me!

    Other stuff I wrote
  • The Dude Abides
  • What Could Have Been? What Should Never Be?
  • Where Are You?
  • LOOKING FOR YOUNG BOY FUCKING SPOONS?
  • There's No Urgency in Emergency
  • Come Out Wherever You Are
  • The Post About Bodily Functions
  • Sweet Dreams
  • All My Loving
  • Street Survivors


  • My Past life


    Credits and stuff
    Powered by Blogger


    Blogarama - The Blog Directory

    Find Interesting Blogs In The Blog Directory




    Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape