Thursday, December 08, 2005
Come Out Wherever You Are

Internet I have only one question for you today, and unfortunately all the googling in the world won't answer it: WHAT THE HELL HAS HAPPENED TO ALL MY TEASPOONS? The knives, forks and tablespoons are all present & accounted for, none of them went AWOL. So why in the world would the teaspoons choose to disappear? Maybe they didn't choose to, maybe they were kidnapped and I just haven't received the ransom note yet. Hey what the fuck, that sounds as plausible as anything else. Seriously I'm down to 2. And I hate using that plastic crap. And I'm way too cheap to buy a whole new set of silverware. Even though the forementioned knives, forks and surviving spoons are all pretty nasty at this point. Why is it that when I moved I bought new everything but silverware? Oh yeah, I'm cheap.

UPDATE A FEW MINUTES LATER: OK I'm $70 poorer but now am the proud owner of some new spoons & stuff.






4 Comments:
Blogger ~Tim had this to say:

Maybe the spoons followed the socks that always seem to strike out on their own.

7:59 PM 

Blogger Janet had this to say:

I've decided MIA silverware is not unlike the mysterious force that has you missing one sock when you take things out of the dryer.

10:39 AM 

Blogger Lisa Ann had this to say:

Don't EVEN get me started on the MIA socks...

11:39 AM 

Blogger Susie Sunshine had this to say:

I had a spoon disappearing problem a while back.
Then one day I saw a kid finish a yogurt and throw the container away, WITH THE SPOON STILL INSIDE.

Once I quit buying yogurt, the spoon situation cleared right up. :-)

8:11 PM 

Post a Comment

main page

It's been all about me since 1963

Name: Lisa Ann
Location:Nowhere
[Blogger Profile]

It's all about me. As it should be.


IT'S TIME (FOR ME) TO GET A LIFE!
Map Yourself

  • Frappr

    Stuff I'm listening to


  • Stuff I'm reading
  • ""Memory Keepers Daughter by Kim Edwards
    Stuff I hate
  • Stupid stupid people!
    Stuff I like
  • Google News
  • Rosanne Cash
  • Greg Trooper
  • Yahoo Baseball
  • baseball almanac
  • Todd Rundgren
  • Pollstar
  • wfuv
  • tv shows on dvd
  • deadspin


  • Other people's stuff I like
  • jennsylvania
  • underpaidkeptwoman
  • banterist
  • pink lemondade diva
  • amalah
  • les cadeaux
  • nycbloggers
  • the art of getting by
  • all & sundry
  • soulgardening
  • word girl
  • noojes
  • jen garrett
  • this fish
  • where the hell?
  • city crab
  • apt2024
  • tara


    Blogroll Me!

    Other stuff I wrote
  • The Post About Bodily Functions
  • Sweet Dreams
  • All My Loving
  • Street Survivors
  • Christmas Music
  • My Fabulous Furry Feline Friends
  • A Thanksgiving Tradition
  • y'all sexy
  • Those Were The Days
  • My Dad


  • My Past life


    Credits and stuff
    Powered by Blogger


    Blogarama - The Blog Directory

    Find Interesting Blogs In The Blog Directory




    Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape