Tuesday, December 27, 2005
A Freaking Holiday Miracle!

A MESSAGE TO THE PERVERTS who are coming here looking for young members of the male gender having some sort of biblical relations with spoons, ducks or each other, please go away and don't come back. You seriously disgust me & make me want to scrub my blog knowing your eyes have even looked here. Seriously. I hope your dicks get diseased and fall off.

For the rest of the internet, hello! Hope you had a nice holiday, and didn't get too many cheesy, cheap gifts that made you look at the giver and think "why did you bother to waste your money on THIS crap?" (I got one of those yesterday -- I was all like, next time? Just give me the $10). I digress. A miracle (well, the miracle of modern medicine anyway) occured this weekend. I was actually able to leave the house for a few hours!! Twice. Without alot of stress, anxiety & 20 immodiums. Sat. was my test run (a poop pun!), I headed up to my sisters house. My BIL made his yummy delicious sauce and we enjoyed a fabulous seafood dinner and yesterday, I went to the BF's house to do our present exchange. A big weekend for me, leaving the house wise. Also had a great surprise on Sun. my friend from MD was up in the area a bit unexpectedly so we got to hang out (without his loony wife). We watched "Festival Express", which if you are into the Dead, Band, Janis or 60's music movies, was pretty freaking great. Janis did a KILLER version of "Cry Baby" -- totally stole the show. Knowing that she died 2 months after the performance was shot made it that much more special. All in all, a much better weekend than I had anticipated. Here's keeping my fingers crossed for many more poop-free days!






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

main page

It's been all about me since 1963

Name: Lisa Ann
Location:Nowhere
[Blogger Profile]

It's all about me. As it should be.


IT'S TIME (FOR ME) TO GET A LIFE!
Map Yourself

  • Frappr

    Stuff I'm listening to


  • Stuff I'm reading
  • ""Memory Keepers Daughter by Kim Edwards
    Stuff I hate
  • Stupid stupid people!
    Stuff I like
  • Google News
  • Rosanne Cash
  • Greg Trooper
  • Yahoo Baseball
  • baseball almanac
  • Todd Rundgren
  • Pollstar
  • wfuv
  • tv shows on dvd
  • deadspin


  • Other people's stuff I like
  • jennsylvania
  • underpaidkeptwoman
  • banterist
  • pink lemondade diva
  • amalah
  • les cadeaux
  • nycbloggers
  • the art of getting by
  • all & sundry
  • soulgardening
  • word girl
  • noojes
  • jen garrett
  • this fish
  • where the hell?
  • city crab
  • apt2024
  • tara


    Blogroll Me!

    Other stuff I wrote
  • Some Reasons Why I Should Quit Complaining & Just ...
  • The Hot Stove
  • Some Reasons Why 2005 Sucked
  • Bah Humbug & I Mean It **
  • What's Up?
  • The Dude Abides
  • What Could Have Been? What Should Never Be?
  • Where Are You?
  • LOOKING FOR YOUNG BOY FUCKING SPOONS?
  • There's No Urgency in Emergency


  • My Past life


    Credits and stuff
    Powered by Blogger


    Blogarama - The Blog Directory

    Find Interesting Blogs In The Blog Directory




    Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape