Monday, April 03, 2006
Glory Days

Baseball is back. Home runs. Rain delays. Inning ending double plays. Winners and losers. The Yanks don't play til 10p so I have to wait a few more hours. Which kinda sucks 'cause 10p? That's my bedtime. On the other hand it kinda works 'cause that means there's no conflict with 24 and the glory that is Jack Bauer. Who may or may not be dead *SNORT* if you believe Jack is dead I have a bridge in Brooklyn for sale, would you be interested?

My friend G is coming up from MD tonight since he has a thing in Jersey tomw. Which is great since he's also a big Yankee fan so it'll be fun to watch the game with him. At least the first few innings 'cause mama needs her beauty sleep. Just hope he doesn't expect me to converse during the Hour of Jack Bauer.






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

main page

It's been all about me since 1963

Name: Lisa Ann
Location:Nowhere
[Blogger Profile]

It's all about me. As it should be.


IT'S TIME (FOR ME) TO GET A LIFE!
Map Yourself

  • Frappr

    Stuff I'm listening to


  • Stuff I'm reading
  • ""Memory Keepers Daughter by Kim Edwards
    Stuff I hate
  • Stupid stupid people!
    Stuff I like
  • Google News
  • Rosanne Cash
  • Greg Trooper
  • Yahoo Baseball
  • baseball almanac
  • Todd Rundgren
  • Pollstar
  • wfuv
  • tv shows on dvd
  • deadspin


  • Other people's stuff I like
  • jennsylvania
  • underpaidkeptwoman
  • banterist
  • pink lemondade diva
  • amalah
  • les cadeaux
  • nycbloggers
  • the art of getting by
  • all & sundry
  • soulgardening
  • word girl
  • noojes
  • jen garrett
  • this fish
  • where the hell?
  • city crab
  • apt2024
  • tara


    Blogroll Me!

    Other stuff I wrote
  • The Most Wonderful Time of the Year
  • No Joking
  • Friday Blog
  • A Not Much To Update Update
  • Every Single Day
  • Do I Have Boogers Hanging Out of My Nose?
  • To Do Week of 3/27
  • Reason #4338
  • The Condition of My Condition
  • ETown


  • My Past life


    Credits and stuff
    Powered by Blogger


    Blogarama - The Blog Directory

    Find Interesting Blogs In The Blog Directory




    Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape