Thursday, March 30, 2006
A Not Much To Update Update

Got a digital camera -- a Nikon Coolpix. I've mastered the camera, well at least the basics, but still have not completely figured out getting them onto the computer part. Will now be able to have photographic evidence of tomw nights family dinner. May come in handy in a court of law. Just kidding. Kinda.

There's no water in my apt. building. That sucks, since I have a sinkful of dirty dishes (I can take a pic & show you!) UPDATE: It's a little freaky, the toilet is spontaneously flushing itself right now. WTF?

The high school sweetheart has me perplexed. Will not answer any direct questions, like for instance, what are you doing now? It's just kinda weird. Makes me even more curious. I guess he really wouldn't want to tell me if he knew I was blogging about it.

Have you been wondering about my kitchen paint job? I know you have!! Well, wonder no more internet. Behold the puk-ish green walls. I painted the doorframe white (painted myself, thank you very much!) so it looks less pukey. Still haven't decided on a shade/blind and what should go on the walls. That might take a while.






3 Comments:
Blogger Queenmatrai had this to say:

Use a bright orange - it will brighten up the whole room

trust me

;)

noojes

2:36 AM 

Blogger Lisa Ann had this to say:

Bright orange what? Accessories? I'm so dense when it comes to this stuff.

11:47 AM 

Blogger Homeperm had this to say:

i have a coolpix too. i love it but the flash is a bit too harsh for my liking. nice blog btw.

5:12 AM 

Post a Comment

main page

It's been all about me since 1963

Name: Lisa Ann
Location:Nowhere
[Blogger Profile]

It's all about me. As it should be.


IT'S TIME (FOR ME) TO GET A LIFE!
Map Yourself

  • Frappr

    Stuff I'm listening to


  • Stuff I'm reading
  • ""Memory Keepers Daughter by Kim Edwards
    Stuff I hate
  • Stupid stupid people!
    Stuff I like
  • Google News
  • Rosanne Cash
  • Greg Trooper
  • Yahoo Baseball
  • baseball almanac
  • Todd Rundgren
  • Pollstar
  • wfuv
  • tv shows on dvd
  • deadspin


  • Other people's stuff I like
  • jennsylvania
  • underpaidkeptwoman
  • banterist
  • pink lemondade diva
  • amalah
  • les cadeaux
  • nycbloggers
  • the art of getting by
  • all & sundry
  • soulgardening
  • word girl
  • noojes
  • jen garrett
  • this fish
  • where the hell?
  • city crab
  • apt2024
  • tara


    Blogroll Me!

    Other stuff I wrote
  • Every Single Day
  • Do I Have Boogers Hanging Out of My Nose?
  • To Do Week of 3/27
  • Reason #4338
  • The Condition of My Condition
  • ETown
  • How Frickin Cute Is He?
  • let the music be your master will you heed the ma...
  • Counting Down
  • Dear Diary


  • My Past life


    Credits and stuff
    Powered by Blogger


    Blogarama - The Blog Directory

    Find Interesting Blogs In The Blog Directory




    Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape