Tuesday, March 28, 2006
Do I Have Boogers Hanging Out of My Nose?

HEY INTERNET WHERE ARE YOU? COME BACK. I NEED YOU.

My visitor stats have dropped off dramatically in the last week or so. Ok, I'm being a bit dramatic when I say dramatically, it's not like I have dooce numbers but was getting a good 50ish reads a day, now it's down to 10ish. WHERE HAVE YOU GONE INTERNET, THE NATION TURNS TURNS IT'S LONELY EYES TO YOU.

I know, you're all jealous 'cause I'm going to Opening Day and you're not but still. That's no reason to flatleave me. Heh. When was the last time you heard THAT? Maybe it's the poop stories. Maybe you're pooped out. Well I couldn't blame you about that. OH! Maybe you're busy planning my surprise party. I bet that's it.

INTERNET I'M BEGGING YOU. DON'T LEAVE ME NOW. I promise I won't do it again. Or will do it some more. WHATEVER YOU WANT ME TO DO I'LL DO IT INTERNET. 'CAUSE YOU ARE THE REASON FOR LIVING. YOU ARE THE REASON GOD MAKE OKLAHOMA.






2 Comments:
Blogger ~Tim had this to say:

I'm so much better at lurking than commenting....

10:11 PM 

Blogger Lisa Ann had this to say:

So does this mean you're not planning my surprise party? LOL.

11:08 AM 

Post a Comment

main page

It's been all about me since 1963

Name: Lisa Ann
Location:Nowhere
[Blogger Profile]

It's all about me. As it should be.


IT'S TIME (FOR ME) TO GET A LIFE!
Map Yourself

  • Frappr

    Stuff I'm listening to


  • Stuff I'm reading
  • ""Memory Keepers Daughter by Kim Edwards
    Stuff I hate
  • Stupid stupid people!
    Stuff I like
  • Google News
  • Rosanne Cash
  • Greg Trooper
  • Yahoo Baseball
  • baseball almanac
  • Todd Rundgren
  • Pollstar
  • wfuv
  • tv shows on dvd
  • deadspin


  • Other people's stuff I like
  • jennsylvania
  • underpaidkeptwoman
  • banterist
  • pink lemondade diva
  • amalah
  • les cadeaux
  • nycbloggers
  • the art of getting by
  • all & sundry
  • soulgardening
  • word girl
  • noojes
  • jen garrett
  • this fish
  • where the hell?
  • city crab
  • apt2024
  • tara


    Blogroll Me!

    Other stuff I wrote
  • To Do Week of 3/27
  • Reason #4338
  • The Condition of My Condition
  • ETown
  • How Frickin Cute Is He?
  • let the music be your master will you heed the ma...
  • Counting Down
  • Dear Diary
  • Maybe
  • Identity Crisis


  • My Past life


    Credits and stuff
    Powered by Blogger


    Blogarama - The Blog Directory

    Find Interesting Blogs In The Blog Directory




    Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape