Monday, March 27, 2006
To Do Week of 3/27

Things I Must Do This Week:

My laundry. No ifs ands or buts around this one.
Call to see where the hell my opening day tix are.
Make a "wish" list for fantasy baseball draft on Sat. Really? This one is a waste of time 'cause we all know I'll finish in last place no matter how much research I do. But? I love this shit.
Mentally prepare for family dinner on Friday. This one is a biggie folks. BOTH my sisters, their spouses, PLUS my uncle who we never see. The fact that BOTH my sisters will be there, in the same room, is very stress inducing since they do not speak to each other, unless someone is dying.
Figure out what kind of digital camera to buy. Any suggestions? Looking for nuthin' fancy, just taking some pics of my cats.
Go to dentist. Open wide.
Start walking to burn off those extra pounds Summer is coming faster than you think.






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

main page

It's been all about me since 1963

Name: Lisa Ann
Location:Nowhere
[Blogger Profile]

It's all about me. As it should be.


IT'S TIME (FOR ME) TO GET A LIFE!
Map Yourself

  • Frappr

    Stuff I'm listening to


  • Stuff I'm reading
  • ""Memory Keepers Daughter by Kim Edwards
    Stuff I hate
  • Stupid stupid people!
    Stuff I like
  • Google News
  • Rosanne Cash
  • Greg Trooper
  • Yahoo Baseball
  • baseball almanac
  • Todd Rundgren
  • Pollstar
  • wfuv
  • tv shows on dvd
  • deadspin


  • Other people's stuff I like
  • jennsylvania
  • underpaidkeptwoman
  • banterist
  • pink lemondade diva
  • amalah
  • les cadeaux
  • nycbloggers
  • the art of getting by
  • all & sundry
  • soulgardening
  • word girl
  • noojes
  • jen garrett
  • this fish
  • where the hell?
  • city crab
  • apt2024
  • tara


    Blogroll Me!

    Other stuff I wrote
  • Reason #4338
  • The Condition of My Condition
  • ETown
  • How Frickin Cute Is He?
  • let the music be your master will you heed the ma...
  • Counting Down
  • Dear Diary
  • Maybe
  • Identity Crisis
  • Gotta Get Going


  • My Past life


    Credits and stuff
    Powered by Blogger


    Blogarama - The Blog Directory

    Find Interesting Blogs In The Blog Directory




    Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape