Wednesday, March 22, 2006
The Condition of My Condition

Had to go to the hospital today for some more tests because? it seems that an accurate diagnosis on my gastric situation is as elusive as Osama Bin Laden. Today's tests (say hello to your small bowel Lisa!) are supposed to give my dr.'s a clearer picture of what the hell is going on because while I've made some progress I'm still having problems (a polite euphism for still shitting my brains out). And I've been on the steroids for three months now. I was there for a couple of hours, most of the time waiting for whatever the nasty shit I had to swallow went through my system. The really bad thing about being at the hopsital? All those sick people. I don't mean to be unkind or callous, it's just so fricking depressing. Also, is English the first language of ANYONE that works in that hospital? Because it's not like I need to know what you're saying as you point the death rays of radiation at me.

While waiting, I started "Bitter is the New Black" by Jen Lancaster, of
http://www.jennsylvania.com/ -- pretty funny stuff.






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

main page

It's been all about me since 1963

Name: Lisa Ann
Location:Nowhere
[Blogger Profile]

It's all about me. As it should be.


IT'S TIME (FOR ME) TO GET A LIFE!
Map Yourself

  • Frappr

    Stuff I'm listening to


  • Stuff I'm reading
  • ""Memory Keepers Daughter by Kim Edwards
    Stuff I hate
  • Stupid stupid people!
    Stuff I like
  • Google News
  • Rosanne Cash
  • Greg Trooper
  • Yahoo Baseball
  • baseball almanac
  • Todd Rundgren
  • Pollstar
  • wfuv
  • tv shows on dvd
  • deadspin


  • Other people's stuff I like
  • jennsylvania
  • underpaidkeptwoman
  • banterist
  • pink lemondade diva
  • amalah
  • les cadeaux
  • nycbloggers
  • the art of getting by
  • all & sundry
  • soulgardening
  • word girl
  • noojes
  • jen garrett
  • this fish
  • where the hell?
  • city crab
  • apt2024
  • tara


    Blogroll Me!

    Other stuff I wrote
  • ETown
  • How Frickin Cute Is He?
  • let the music be your master will you heed the ma...
  • Counting Down
  • Dear Diary
  • Maybe
  • Identity Crisis
  • Gotta Get Going
  • Who I Am
  • Dreaming of George & Oscar & Sam & Lindsay


  • My Past life


    Credits and stuff
    Powered by Blogger


    Blogarama - The Blog Directory

    Find Interesting Blogs In The Blog Directory




    Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape