Sunday, March 12, 2006
Maybe

Maybe I'm just lazy. Maybe I'm just so used to things coming easily to me that this bump in the road is nothing than that, I'm just making a mountain out of a molehill. Maybe I just need to suck it up and deal with it. Maybe this is another side effect of the steroids. Maybe this is my mid-life crisis. Maybe I just need to get laid. Or take a good look around and realize, after all is said and done in the grand scheme of things I'm pretty lucky.

Your comments are all very welcomed. I appreciate all the feedback, encouragement, suggestions and support.






1 Comments:
Blogger Queenmatrai had this to say:

You're going thru a phase that I go through and the rest of the world does too

I wrote a post called "Alive" a while ago

It might help

Noojes

3:10 AM 

Post a Comment

main page

It's been all about me since 1963

Name: Lisa Ann
Location:Nowhere
[Blogger Profile]

It's all about me. As it should be.


IT'S TIME (FOR ME) TO GET A LIFE!
Map Yourself

  • Frappr

    Stuff I'm listening to


  • Stuff I'm reading
  • ""Memory Keepers Daughter by Kim Edwards
    Stuff I hate
  • Stupid stupid people!
    Stuff I like
  • Google News
  • Rosanne Cash
  • Greg Trooper
  • Yahoo Baseball
  • baseball almanac
  • Todd Rundgren
  • Pollstar
  • wfuv
  • tv shows on dvd
  • deadspin


  • Other people's stuff I like
  • jennsylvania
  • underpaidkeptwoman
  • banterist
  • pink lemondade diva
  • amalah
  • les cadeaux
  • nycbloggers
  • the art of getting by
  • all & sundry
  • soulgardening
  • word girl
  • noojes
  • jen garrett
  • this fish
  • where the hell?
  • city crab
  • apt2024
  • tara


    Blogroll Me!

    Other stuff I wrote
  • Identity Crisis
  • Gotta Get Going
  • Who I Am
  • Dreaming of George & Oscar & Sam & Lindsay
  • You Know What This Blog Needs?
  • Where Have All The Good Men Gone?
  • I Wonder if Mark McGwire Had These Problems
  • I've Got The Music In Me
  • The Only Thing Missing Was Going to See NRBQ
  • Snowy Sunday


  • My Past life


    Credits and stuff
    Powered by Blogger


    Blogarama - The Blog Directory

    Find Interesting Blogs In The Blog Directory




    Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape