Thursday, March 02, 2006
I Wonder if Mark McGwire Had These Problems

Three months later & I'm still on the prednisone. Every time my dosage decreases the UC crap (HA! A POOP PUN! HAVEN'T HAD ONE OF THOSE IN A LONG TIME) comes back. Which sucks. Big time. I really want to get off the steroids because the side effects are a pain in the ass (2ND! POOP PUN OF THE POST). I'm not worried about the long term ones, it's the ones that I'm experiencing now that are driving me crazy. Let's take a look at the most commonly encountered side effects:

So what does the wise and wonderful Dr. S say? Who the hell knows? He goes into this whole explaination in total Doctor-ese and by the 2nd sentence I'm totally zoned out. I tell him to talk to me in plain ordinary English but when he does I still zone out. Because? Really? I don't want to know the why's and where-for's. I just want to feel better. Without being a sleep-deprived, sweat drenched, runny nosed, fat, pimply, nervous freakazoid.






1 Comments:
Blogger east side girl had this to say:

I HATE dr. speak. I think it's mostly a condition caused by pressure from the drug companies. Such a shame.

Hope you're feeling better soon!

8:10 PM 

Post a Comment

main page

It's been all about me since 1963

Name: Lisa Ann
Location:Nowhere
[Blogger Profile]

It's all about me. As it should be.


IT'S TIME (FOR ME) TO GET A LIFE!
Map Yourself

  • Frappr

    Stuff I'm listening to


  • Stuff I'm reading
  • ""Memory Keepers Daughter by Kim Edwards
    Stuff I hate
  • Stupid stupid people!
    Stuff I like
  • Google News
  • Rosanne Cash
  • Greg Trooper
  • Yahoo Baseball
  • baseball almanac
  • Todd Rundgren
  • Pollstar
  • wfuv
  • tv shows on dvd
  • deadspin


  • Other people's stuff I like
  • jennsylvania
  • underpaidkeptwoman
  • banterist
  • pink lemondade diva
  • amalah
  • les cadeaux
  • nycbloggers
  • the art of getting by
  • all & sundry
  • soulgardening
  • word girl
  • noojes
  • jen garrett
  • this fish
  • where the hell?
  • city crab
  • apt2024
  • tara


    Blogroll Me!

    Other stuff I wrote
  • I've Got The Music In Me
  • The Only Thing Missing Was Going to See NRBQ
  • Snowy Sunday
  • Han Solo Is Not My Friend
  • It's Friday & Am Too Lame & Tired To Come Up With ...
  • LACKLUSTER & TIRESOME
  • Tickets Stubs I Found While Cleaning Out My Drawer
  • Baby It's Cold Outside
  • Casey, Dan, Dana et al
  • Grooving... on a friday afternoon


  • My Past life


    Credits and stuff
    Powered by Blogger


    Blogarama - The Blog Directory

    Find Interesting Blogs In The Blog Directory




    Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape