Friday, February 17, 2006
Grooving... on a friday afternoon

BE NICE TO ME
Words/music Todd Rundgren

No catch, no strings
None of the usual things
I'm happy just to lay and look
Let's throw out the book
Now we're off the hook
And please just be nice to me
Won't you be nice to me
So tired, so sad
So sick of being had
By everyone who comes along
Would it be so wrong
If you played along
And please just be nice to me
And would it bring you down if I hang around
Just be nice to me
It's been a long, long time since I felt so fine
And I know your love is fine
I know what's on your mind but
Don't laugh, don't cry
Don't make me wonder why
You're doing what you're doing now
Can't you see somehow
It's the wrong time now
So please just be nice to me
You know I ain't in heat
And it would feel real neat
If you would just be nice to me
Come on think of me

Kinda says it all doesnt it?






1 Comments:
Blogger Jim Marquis had this to say:

It's simple, it's classic.

8:53 PM 

Post a Comment

main page

It's been all about me since 1963

Name: Lisa Ann
Location:Nowhere
[Blogger Profile]

It's all about me. As it should be.


IT'S TIME (FOR ME) TO GET A LIFE!
Map Yourself

  • Frappr

    Stuff I'm listening to


  • Stuff I'm reading
  • ""Memory Keepers Daughter by Kim Edwards
    Stuff I hate
  • Stupid stupid people!
    Stuff I like
  • Google News
  • Rosanne Cash
  • Greg Trooper
  • Yahoo Baseball
  • baseball almanac
  • Todd Rundgren
  • Pollstar
  • wfuv
  • tv shows on dvd
  • deadspin


  • Other people's stuff I like
  • jennsylvania
  • underpaidkeptwoman
  • banterist
  • pink lemondade diva
  • amalah
  • les cadeaux
  • nycbloggers
  • the art of getting by
  • all & sundry
  • soulgardening
  • word girl
  • noojes
  • jen garrett
  • this fish
  • where the hell?
  • city crab
  • apt2024
  • tara


    Blogroll Me!

    Other stuff I wrote
  • It Don't Mean A Thing Unless You Got The Ring
  • Because I Already Tell You Everything Anyway
  • There Is No Title For This Post
  • Just Asking
  • The Jack Bauer Power Hour ...Say That 10 Times Fast
  • Why I Don't Heart Feb. 14th
  • Give me an F for FRIDAY
  • I Feel Like Shit
  • Painting Update
  • In 56 Days


  • My Past life


    Credits and stuff
    Powered by Blogger


    Blogarama - The Blog Directory

    Find Interesting Blogs In The Blog Directory




    Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape