Wednesday, February 15, 2006
Because I Already Tell You Everything Anyway

1. Name someone with the same birthday as you. I don't know anyone
2. Where was your first kiss? In the staircase
3. Have you ever seriously vandalized someone else's property? No
4. Have you ever hit someone of the opposite sex? Yes!
5. Have you ever sang in front of a large number of people? Hell no!
6. What's the first thing you notice about the preferred sex? Eyes, smile
7. What really turns you on? A great smile
8. What do you order at Starbucks? No fourbucks coffee for me!
9. What is your biggest mistake? Far too many to list here
10. Have you ever hurt yourself on purpose? No
11. Say something totally random about yourself. I constantly have music in my head
12. Has anyone ever said you looked like a celebrity? No
13. Do you still watch kiddy movies or tv shows? No
14. Did you have braces? No
15. Are you comfortable with your height? No, but don’t really have much choice
16. What is the most romantic thing someone of the opposite sex has done for you? Made me laugh when all I wanted to do was cry
17. When do you know it's love? When I can stand to be with that person for more than 24 hours
18. Do you speak any other languages? Nein.
19. Have you ever been to a tanning salon? Yes
20. What magazines do you read? SI, EW, Time, Allure, Esquire, TV Guide (hey, that counts!)
21. Have you ever ridden in a limo? Yes
22. Has anyone you were really close to passed away? Far too many
23. Do you watch MTV? Sometimes
24. What's something that really annoys you? People who walk really s-l-o-w
25. What's something you really like? Planters Peanut Bars
26. Do you like Michael Jackson? The man or the music? No to both
27. Can you dance? Like a spaz
28. What's the latest you have ever stayed up? All night
29. Have you ever been rushed by an ambulance into the emergency room? No
30. Do you actually read these when other people fill them out? Yes






1 Comments:
Blogger Queenmatrai had this to say:

Psst - I read 'em too

-Noojes

11:57 AM 

Post a Comment

main page

It's been all about me since 1963

Name: Lisa Ann
Location:Nowhere
[Blogger Profile]

It's all about me. As it should be.


IT'S TIME (FOR ME) TO GET A LIFE!
Map Yourself

  • Frappr

    Stuff I'm listening to


  • Stuff I'm reading
  • ""Memory Keepers Daughter by Kim Edwards
    Stuff I hate
  • Stupid stupid people!
    Stuff I like
  • Google News
  • Rosanne Cash
  • Greg Trooper
  • Yahoo Baseball
  • baseball almanac
  • Todd Rundgren
  • Pollstar
  • wfuv
  • tv shows on dvd
  • deadspin


  • Other people's stuff I like
  • jennsylvania
  • underpaidkeptwoman
  • banterist
  • pink lemondade diva
  • amalah
  • les cadeaux
  • nycbloggers
  • the art of getting by
  • all & sundry
  • soulgardening
  • word girl
  • noojes
  • jen garrett
  • this fish
  • where the hell?
  • city crab
  • apt2024
  • tara


    Blogroll Me!

    Other stuff I wrote
  • There Is No Title For This Post
  • Just Asking
  • The Jack Bauer Power Hour ...Say That 10 Times Fast
  • Why I Don't Heart Feb. 14th
  • Give me an F for FRIDAY
  • I Feel Like Shit
  • Painting Update
  • In 56 Days
  • What the Super Bowl Means To Me
  • January 17th


  • My Past life


    Credits and stuff
    Powered by Blogger


    Blogarama - The Blog Directory

    Find Interesting Blogs In The Blog Directory




    Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape