Friday, February 10, 2006
Give me an F for FRIDAY

Left work early again, this time for a fun reason. Had lunch with a friend who had twins 10 months ago, I haven't seen her since she had the babies. Went to City Bakery which has the BEST COOKIES EVER. Not only did I get the enjoy the baked goods, I enjoyed my friends company and holding! playing! more holding! and playing! with the two cutest babies. She warned me that they weren't always kind to strangers but no worries here. Those babies took to me like ducks to water. They recognize their own when they see one! Cause I'm nothing if not an overgrown child. It was a long overdue visit, I'm just sorry we didn't get to spend more time together. And that I didn't take pics of those delicious babies. Or get to eat more delicious cookies.

The weatherpeople are prediciting all kinds of snow-iness for the weekend. Got my netflix pix (Hustle & Junebug), got some mozzarella cheese (yummy goodness) and lots of other probably bad for me stuff so I'm all set. Bring it on baby bring it on!






1 Comments:
Blogger Queenmatrai had this to say:

Sounds like after Terrible Thursday, you've managed to swing a Fabulous Friday :)

-Noojes

12:49 AM 

Post a Comment

main page

It's been all about me since 1963

Name: Lisa Ann
Location:Nowhere
[Blogger Profile]

It's all about me. As it should be.


IT'S TIME (FOR ME) TO GET A LIFE!
Map Yourself

  • Frappr

    Stuff I'm listening to


  • Stuff I'm reading
  • ""Memory Keepers Daughter by Kim Edwards
    Stuff I hate
  • Stupid stupid people!
    Stuff I like
  • Google News
  • Rosanne Cash
  • Greg Trooper
  • Yahoo Baseball
  • baseball almanac
  • Todd Rundgren
  • Pollstar
  • wfuv
  • tv shows on dvd
  • deadspin


  • Other people's stuff I like
  • jennsylvania
  • underpaidkeptwoman
  • banterist
  • pink lemondade diva
  • amalah
  • les cadeaux
  • nycbloggers
  • the art of getting by
  • all & sundry
  • soulgardening
  • word girl
  • noojes
  • jen garrett
  • this fish
  • where the hell?
  • city crab
  • apt2024
  • tara


    Blogroll Me!

    Other stuff I wrote
  • I Feel Like Shit
  • Painting Update
  • In 56 Days
  • What the Super Bowl Means To Me
  • January 17th
  • Just for Laughs
  • Painting the Town Red, Er, Green? Yellow?
  • I Have Nothing To Say Today
  • Drama Queen Alert!
  • I'm Sorry RachAel Ray


  • My Past life


    Credits and stuff
    Powered by Blogger


    Blogarama - The Blog Directory

    Find Interesting Blogs In The Blog Directory




    Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape