Tuesday, January 31, 2006
Drama Queen Alert!

I have a wonderful & dear friend who I met through TCTPMS. While we worked for the same company we never actually worked together. She left TCTPMS several years ago and is now back, in charge of one of the markets I work for. I was a bit leery of this arrangement, as while this person is a lovely individual she also is a DRAMA QUEEN. And when I say DRAMA QUEEN, I mean a DRAMA QUEEN. And have I mentioned when it comes to work I have little patience or tolerance for drama queens? In my personal life, I can deal with it, even enjoy it, as long as it's in small doses (i.e. for the weekend). Anyway -- not to be too dramatic about it, but this wonderful & dear friend is cruising for a bruising. I am sick of her whining and procrastinating. I am fed up with her bullshit and bluster. Just do what the fuck you said you were going to do instead of giving me the whole song & dance why you couldn't, didn't, or won't get it done. I'm really trying hard to separate the work stuff from my personal feelings but whatever goodwill I had is quickly being depleted. Because you're fucking with my livelihood & reputation now bitch.






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

main page

It's been all about me since 1963

Name: Lisa Ann
Location:Nowhere
[Blogger Profile]

It's all about me. As it should be.


IT'S TIME (FOR ME) TO GET A LIFE!
Map Yourself

  • Frappr

    Stuff I'm listening to


  • Stuff I'm reading
  • ""Memory Keepers Daughter by Kim Edwards
    Stuff I hate
  • Stupid stupid people!
    Stuff I like
  • Google News
  • Rosanne Cash
  • Greg Trooper
  • Yahoo Baseball
  • baseball almanac
  • Todd Rundgren
  • Pollstar
  • wfuv
  • tv shows on dvd
  • deadspin


  • Other people's stuff I like
  • jennsylvania
  • underpaidkeptwoman
  • banterist
  • pink lemondade diva
  • amalah
  • les cadeaux
  • nycbloggers
  • the art of getting by
  • all & sundry
  • soulgardening
  • word girl
  • noojes
  • jen garrett
  • this fish
  • where the hell?
  • city crab
  • apt2024
  • tara


    Blogroll Me!

    Other stuff I wrote
  • I'm Sorry RachAel Ray
  • Port Chuckles
  • The Words Will Make You Out 'n Out
  • Raising The Bar
  • Yet Another Post Where I Mention Rachel Ray
  • 4 Star Record Review
  • This & That...
  • BBQ & J
  • Wedding Bell Blues
  • Just Wondering


  • My Past life


    Credits and stuff
    Powered by Blogger


    Blogarama - The Blog Directory

    Find Interesting Blogs In The Blog Directory




    Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape