Monday, January 30, 2006
I'm Sorry RachAel Ray

My bad. I've mentioned her about a million times and have been misspelled her name each & every time. Who knew there was an extra A in there? It wasn't until I was on her website (I can't help myself) that I realized this error. RachAel, if you are reading this, please accept this sincere apology. And I swear, one of these days I'm actually going to make one of those yummo 30 Minute meals. Really. www.rachaelraymag.com

Internet can you please explain to me what the hell was so funny about "The Wedding Crashers?" Yeah sure the first 20 minutes was pretty funny but then after that? Not much. And the goddamn movie was over 2 hours long. That's a long time for a comedy not to be funny. Was it up with that?

I love coming across a post or comment that really hits close to home, like this post over at http://les-cadeaux.diaryland.com/ about the difference between being comfortable vs. being in a rut. So true!
So me! And yet it's not me, it's someone else. That's why I love you internet.






1 Comments:
Blogger Janet had this to say:

I liked The Wedding Crashers. But then again you gotta like Vince Vaughn when he does his best...Vince Vaughn.

7:20 PM 

Post a Comment

main page

It's been all about me since 1963

Name: Lisa Ann
Location:Nowhere
[Blogger Profile]

It's all about me. As it should be.


IT'S TIME (FOR ME) TO GET A LIFE!
Map Yourself

  • Frappr

    Stuff I'm listening to


  • Stuff I'm reading
  • ""Memory Keepers Daughter by Kim Edwards
    Stuff I hate
  • Stupid stupid people!
    Stuff I like
  • Google News
  • Rosanne Cash
  • Greg Trooper
  • Yahoo Baseball
  • baseball almanac
  • Todd Rundgren
  • Pollstar
  • wfuv
  • tv shows on dvd
  • deadspin


  • Other people's stuff I like
  • jennsylvania
  • underpaidkeptwoman
  • banterist
  • pink lemondade diva
  • amalah
  • les cadeaux
  • nycbloggers
  • the art of getting by
  • all & sundry
  • soulgardening
  • word girl
  • noojes
  • jen garrett
  • this fish
  • where the hell?
  • city crab
  • apt2024
  • tara


    Blogroll Me!

    Other stuff I wrote
  • Port Chuckles
  • The Words Will Make You Out 'n Out
  • Raising The Bar
  • Yet Another Post Where I Mention Rachel Ray
  • 4 Star Record Review
  • This & That...
  • BBQ & J
  • Wedding Bell Blues
  • Just Wondering
  • The Art of Getting By


  • My Past life


    Credits and stuff
    Powered by Blogger


    Blogarama - The Blog Directory

    Find Interesting Blogs In The Blog Directory




    Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape