Thursday, February 02, 2006
Painting the Town Red, Er, Green? Yellow?

I don't think I've mentioned this before but when it comes to crafts/home projects I'm a total Dud. That's D-U-D. With a capital D. I'm a horrible visualizer, have no concept of spatial things & absolutely no patience. Oh, and I'm a spaz. With no tolerance for any kind of DIY stuff. All that = DUD. That being said, I do have great ideas and like things to look nice. I've been in this apt. for 4 years and my kitchen & bathroom desperately need a paint job. At least. What's a girl to do? Thank g*dness for my sister who actually likes this stuff. Actually I think she lives for this stuff, but that's a different story all together. So I have a painter, all I need is the paint. And that's where you come in internet.

Go to http://www.benjaminmoore.com/PCV/main.asp?u=&p=
and check out the colors currently under our consideration and tell me what you think. Keep in mind both rooms are smallish and get lots of early mornng sun. And everything else in these rooms is white. So c'mon internet, help a girl out. Give me your opinion. I promise not to hold you responsible. After all, I and I alone are responsible for the Exotic Fushia in my bedroom.

Kitchen
Bali
Robin's nest
Beach Glass
Warm Spring

Bathroom
Little Angel
Lemon Grass
Sunshine on the Bay






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

main page

It's been all about me since 1963

Name: Lisa Ann
Location:Nowhere
[Blogger Profile]

It's all about me. As it should be.


IT'S TIME (FOR ME) TO GET A LIFE!
Map Yourself

  • Frappr

    Stuff I'm listening to


  • Stuff I'm reading
  • ""Memory Keepers Daughter by Kim Edwards
    Stuff I hate
  • Stupid stupid people!
    Stuff I like
  • Google News
  • Rosanne Cash
  • Greg Trooper
  • Yahoo Baseball
  • baseball almanac
  • Todd Rundgren
  • Pollstar
  • wfuv
  • tv shows on dvd
  • deadspin


  • Other people's stuff I like
  • jennsylvania
  • underpaidkeptwoman
  • banterist
  • pink lemondade diva
  • amalah
  • les cadeaux
  • nycbloggers
  • the art of getting by
  • all & sundry
  • soulgardening
  • word girl
  • noojes
  • jen garrett
  • this fish
  • where the hell?
  • city crab
  • apt2024
  • tara


    Blogroll Me!

    Other stuff I wrote
  • I Have Nothing To Say Today
  • Drama Queen Alert!
  • I'm Sorry RachAel Ray
  • Port Chuckles
  • The Words Will Make You Out 'n Out
  • Raising The Bar
  • Yet Another Post Where I Mention Rachel Ray
  • 4 Star Record Review
  • This & That...
  • BBQ & J


  • My Past life


    Credits and stuff
    Powered by Blogger


    Blogarama - The Blog Directory

    Find Interesting Blogs In The Blog Directory




    Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape