Friday, February 24, 2006
It's Friday & Am Too Lame & Tired To Come Up With An Original Post

Seven Things to Do Before I Die:
have sex (harder than you'd think apparently)
meet & keep soul mate type of guy (!)
go to all the major league ball parks (and the Grand Canyon)
be perfectly happy with myself (gonna take a while)
eat sushi without gagging (doubt it)
make sure all my loved ones know how much they are loved (sappy but true)
find a cure for whatever I'm dying from (reaching a bit here)
Seven Things I Cannot Do:
math (it's not as easy as 1-2-4)
walk slowly (get the fuck out of my way!)
keep my big mouth shut (even when it's in my own best interest)
crafty things (that's what relatives are for)
carry a tune (I'm hopeless)
play an instrument (ditto)
drive a stick shift (can't & that's all there is too it)
Seven Reasons That Attracted Me to Blogging
Opportunity to write about myself (it's all about me, remember?)
Opportunity to meet new people
Opportunity to do something new
Opportunity to relate to others I would never meet
Opportunity to rant and rave in relative anonymity
Opportunity to share my (warped) view of the world with an unsuspecting public
Opportunity to kill a boring Friday afternoon at work
Seven Things I Say Most Often:
I'm calling about your ad.
Give me a break!
Not for nothing
Get the fuck out of my way!
Fuck You!
Leave me alone!
Thank God It's Friday!
Seven Books I Love:
Lovely Bones
Prep
Are You There God, It's Me Margaret
One True Thing
Turtle Moon
The Pilots Wife
Homicide: A Year in the Life
Seven Movies That I Watch Over and Over Again:
Almost Famous (one of the best movies ever!)
Terms of Endearment (laughing and crying at the same time!)
Coal Miners Daughter (and I don't even care for Loretta Lynn all that much)
Jerry MacGuire (scene stealer: Bonnie Hunt)
Sound of Music (The hills are alive!)
The Song Remains the Same (does anyone remember laughter?)
Shawshank Redemption (thanks TNT!)
Seven People I Want to Join In:
Please share yours.






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

main page

It's been all about me since 1963

Name: Lisa Ann
Location:Nowhere
[Blogger Profile]

It's all about me. As it should be.


IT'S TIME (FOR ME) TO GET A LIFE!
Map Yourself

  • Frappr

    Stuff I'm listening to


  • Stuff I'm reading
  • ""Memory Keepers Daughter by Kim Edwards
    Stuff I hate
  • Stupid stupid people!
    Stuff I like
  • Google News
  • Rosanne Cash
  • Greg Trooper
  • Yahoo Baseball
  • baseball almanac
  • Todd Rundgren
  • Pollstar
  • wfuv
  • tv shows on dvd
  • deadspin


  • Other people's stuff I like
  • jennsylvania
  • underpaidkeptwoman
  • banterist
  • pink lemondade diva
  • amalah
  • les cadeaux
  • nycbloggers
  • the art of getting by
  • all & sundry
  • soulgardening
  • word girl
  • noojes
  • jen garrett
  • this fish
  • where the hell?
  • city crab
  • apt2024
  • tara


    Blogroll Me!

    Other stuff I wrote
  • LACKLUSTER & TIRESOME
  • Tickets Stubs I Found While Cleaning Out My Drawer
  • Baby It's Cold Outside
  • Casey, Dan, Dana et al
  • Grooving... on a friday afternoon
  • It Don't Mean A Thing Unless You Got The Ring
  • Because I Already Tell You Everything Anyway
  • There Is No Title For This Post
  • Just Asking
  • The Jack Bauer Power Hour ...Say That 10 Times Fast


  • My Past life


    Credits and stuff
    Powered by Blogger


    Blogarama - The Blog Directory

    Find Interesting Blogs In The Blog Directory




    Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape