Sunday, February 19, 2006
Baby It's Cold Outside

Brr... old man winter has returned to the nyc area. Can't complain too much since we've had such a mild winter but damn... that wind cuts right through you. Another reason not to leave the house today. The weather has been so crazy, first it's 50 degrees, then we get 2' of snow, then it's 50 degrees again, now it's freezing. The good news is that most of the snow from last week is gone. What a difference a week makes.

Saw Munich last night. To be honest, it wasn't my first moive choice, it wasn't even in my top 3, but nevertheless... as it turned out, it was really good. It was very riveting, totally kept my attention for the 2+ hours. Plus, the lead actor (Eric Bana) was TOTALLY hot!

Yesterday I tripped (over my own feet) and fell flat on my face. First day with the new feet huh? Thank godness it was in the privacy of my own home, with only my cats to witness my total spazness!

I think I'm going to go enjoy a second cup of coffee and some more "Sports Night."

UPDATED:
I hope Emily Quartermaine gets this stupid virus and DIES!






1 Comments:
Blogger Queenmatrai had this to say:

Ouch that must have hurt...

-Noojes

12:07 AM 

Post a Comment

main page

It's been all about me since 1963

Name: Lisa Ann
Location:Nowhere
[Blogger Profile]

It's all about me. As it should be.


IT'S TIME (FOR ME) TO GET A LIFE!
Map Yourself

  • Frappr

    Stuff I'm listening to


  • Stuff I'm reading
  • ""Memory Keepers Daughter by Kim Edwards
    Stuff I hate
  • Stupid stupid people!
    Stuff I like
  • Google News
  • Rosanne Cash
  • Greg Trooper
  • Yahoo Baseball
  • baseball almanac
  • Todd Rundgren
  • Pollstar
  • wfuv
  • tv shows on dvd
  • deadspin


  • Other people's stuff I like
  • jennsylvania
  • underpaidkeptwoman
  • banterist
  • pink lemondade diva
  • amalah
  • les cadeaux
  • nycbloggers
  • the art of getting by
  • all & sundry
  • soulgardening
  • word girl
  • noojes
  • jen garrett
  • this fish
  • where the hell?
  • city crab
  • apt2024
  • tara


    Blogroll Me!

    Other stuff I wrote
  • Casey, Dan, Dana et al
  • Grooving... on a friday afternoon
  • It Don't Mean A Thing Unless You Got The Ring
  • Because I Already Tell You Everything Anyway
  • There Is No Title For This Post
  • Just Asking
  • The Jack Bauer Power Hour ...Say That 10 Times Fast
  • Why I Don't Heart Feb. 14th
  • Give me an F for FRIDAY
  • I Feel Like Shit


  • My Past life


    Credits and stuff
    Powered by Blogger


    Blogarama - The Blog Directory

    Find Interesting Blogs In The Blog Directory




    Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape