Friday, March 31, 2006
Friday Blog

It feels like spring -- but why are people dressing like it's summer? Ladies, chill out with the flip-flops, you'll have plenty of time to get your flip-flop wearing in.
Ditto with the tank-tops. Myself, am dreading the return of warmer weather for the simple reason of I have gained so much weight and

a. None of the my warmer weather clothes from last year fit.
b. Now people can really see what a fucking cow I've become.

Tonight is the big family dinner. I wish it was over and done with. I can tell you already there is going to be major drama, and I don't think my intenstines can take it. I haven't had a drink since I started with all the UC meds, but I think tonight might be a fine time to resume. An ice cold vodka martini with some big fat juicy olives sounds mighty good right now. I wish it wasn't like this, I wish I could explain/understand why my sisters don't get along. They never really did from what I remember. They are such opposites it's not even funny. Granted my oldest sister can be an uptight unforgiving bitch and the middle one a paranoid grudge holding freak but still.... we are sisters and that should count for something. Oh the more I think about this the more I want that martini NOW! It doesn't help that it's really quiet at work today and I don't have anything to distract me from thinking about this. The whole kicker is my uncle may not make it to the dinner (don't even ask). But we won't know that until it's too late and we're all together. Then at least we will be united in our hatred for him.






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

main page

It's been all about me since 1963

Name: Lisa Ann
Location:Nowhere
[Blogger Profile]

It's all about me. As it should be.


IT'S TIME (FOR ME) TO GET A LIFE!
Map Yourself

  • Frappr

    Stuff I'm listening to


  • Stuff I'm reading
  • ""Memory Keepers Daughter by Kim Edwards
    Stuff I hate
  • Stupid stupid people!
    Stuff I like
  • Google News
  • Rosanne Cash
  • Greg Trooper
  • Yahoo Baseball
  • baseball almanac
  • Todd Rundgren
  • Pollstar
  • wfuv
  • tv shows on dvd
  • deadspin


  • Other people's stuff I like
  • jennsylvania
  • underpaidkeptwoman
  • banterist
  • pink lemondade diva
  • amalah
  • les cadeaux
  • nycbloggers
  • the art of getting by
  • all & sundry
  • soulgardening
  • word girl
  • noojes
  • jen garrett
  • this fish
  • where the hell?
  • city crab
  • apt2024
  • tara


    Blogroll Me!

    Other stuff I wrote
  • A Not Much To Update Update
  • Every Single Day
  • Do I Have Boogers Hanging Out of My Nose?
  • To Do Week of 3/27
  • Reason #4338
  • The Condition of My Condition
  • ETown
  • How Frickin Cute Is He?
  • let the music be your master will you heed the ma...
  • Counting Down


  • My Past life


    Credits and stuff
    Powered by Blogger


    Blogarama - The Blog Directory

    Find Interesting Blogs In The Blog Directory




    Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape