Wednesday, November 16, 2005
Poopie Head

So I'm back at work which totally sucks. Cause really? All I want to do is lay on my couch and poop. Well poop & then lay on the couch. My innards are still all screwed up and it's ruining my life. What amazes me is my food intake is so minimal at this point but that doesnt seem to make any difference in the amount of output. Whoever told me I was full of shit was apparently correct. Seriously, I'm really scared of being away from a bathroom for more than a 1/2 hour or so. And this? Is creating havoc with having any kind of a social life. And speaking of social life, now the BF is having "the gang" over for dinner on Sun. & hasn't invited me? Hmm....

Back to the couch. So after a long day of work and then some pooping all I want to do is hit the couch and watch my current obssession, the first season of "Lost". I'm halfway through, now I see what the fuss is all about!! My one problem with the show? Matthew Fox character name -- how can I not think of him as Charlie Salinger? So whenever they address him as "Jack" I'm all like ??? and then there is a Charlie which just adds to my confusion. And the when Charlie & Jack are in the cave together? Forget about it!!






3 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous had this to say:

I see you need suggestions on books...What kind of books/topics do you like? I love to read and would love to suggest a few.

4:00 PM 

Blogger Lisa Ann had this to say:

Nate,
I'm open to all suggestions. The only thing I really don't like is historical novels, time travel or any kind of sci-fi. Thanks.

6:30 PM 

Blogger Janet had this to say:

I can't believe you said that comment about Charlie. Matthew Fox was, is and will always be Charlie Salinger to me too! I just feel so bad for the guy. Losing his parents, raising his siblings and now this. I mean really, how much bad stuff can happen to one person anyway?

Thanks for stopping by (and liking) the site. I have an inkling (don't know why) that we think alike so I'm going to blogroll you. Feel free to swing by anytime!:)

8:20 PM 

Post a Comment

main page

It's been all about me since 1963

Name: Lisa Ann
Location:Nowhere
[Blogger Profile]

It's all about me. As it should be.


IT'S TIME (FOR ME) TO GET A LIFE!
Map Yourself

  • Frappr

    Stuff I'm listening to


  • Stuff I'm reading
  • ""Memory Keepers Daughter by Kim Edwards
    Stuff I hate
  • Stupid stupid people!
    Stuff I like
  • Google News
  • Rosanne Cash
  • Greg Trooper
  • Yahoo Baseball
  • baseball almanac
  • Todd Rundgren
  • Pollstar
  • wfuv
  • tv shows on dvd
  • deadspin


  • Other people's stuff I like
  • jennsylvania
  • underpaidkeptwoman
  • banterist
  • pink lemondade diva
  • amalah
  • les cadeaux
  • nycbloggers
  • the art of getting by
  • all & sundry
  • soulgardening
  • word girl
  • noojes
  • jen garrett
  • this fish
  • where the hell?
  • city crab
  • apt2024
  • tara


    Blogroll Me!

    Other stuff I wrote
  • Who is AL & Why Does He Get An MVP Award?
  • Long May You Run
  • Love in the Afternoon
  • Follow Up
  • Poor Poor Pitiful Me
  • The Longest Week
  • Thanks Maddie
  • Creature Comforts
  • Why I'm Not Blogging As Often As I Would Like
  • Another Example of How NOT to Keep House


  • My Past life


    Credits and stuff
    Powered by Blogger


    Blogarama - The Blog Directory

    Find Interesting Blogs In The Blog Directory




    Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape