Friday, October 28, 2005
Another Example of How NOT to Keep House

Another forray into the kitchen, only this time it was to peer into the refrigerator. Looking past the iced tea & condiments I found a glass of chocolate milk FROM TWO WEEKS AGO. Do you know how disgusting chocolate milk is after sitting in the refrigerator FOR TWO WEEKS? Ewww....

In preparation for some minor surgery I had to have some pre-op tests done. I decided to use the services of the hospital where I'm having the surgery. My whole point in going there (as opposed to my dr) was so that I wouldn't have to run to all these different places, you know, one stop shopping. After calling TWICE to confirm I could have all the tests done there you know (and this is after being there for 2 hours) they told me I couldnt do the medical clearance there. So I had to go to my dr. after all -- where again I had to wait. And wait some more. Finally, it's my turn. And do you know what the dr. told me? That she couldn't complete all the forms 'cause the place where I had the lab work done has to send her the results. Geez Louise, c'mon, give a sick girl a break already. If I wasn't already sick, dealing with the health care system would make you sick. And I'm not even start bitching about my insurance.

I'm looking forward to chilling out this weekend, maybe catching up on some sleep, the rest of Season 2 of Nip / Tuck and playing lots o Scrabble.






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

main page

It's been all about me since 1963

Name: Lisa Ann
Location:Nowhere
[Blogger Profile]

It's all about me. As it should be.


IT'S TIME (FOR ME) TO GET A LIFE!
Map Yourself

  • Frappr

    Stuff I'm listening to


  • Stuff I'm reading
  • ""Memory Keepers Daughter by Kim Edwards
    Stuff I hate
  • Stupid stupid people!
    Stuff I like
  • Google News
  • Rosanne Cash
  • Greg Trooper
  • Yahoo Baseball
  • baseball almanac
  • Todd Rundgren
  • Pollstar
  • wfuv
  • tv shows on dvd
  • deadspin


  • Other people's stuff I like
  • jennsylvania
  • underpaidkeptwoman
  • banterist
  • pink lemondade diva
  • amalah
  • les cadeaux
  • nycbloggers
  • the art of getting by
  • all & sundry
  • soulgardening
  • word girl
  • noojes
  • jen garrett
  • this fish
  • where the hell?
  • city crab
  • apt2024
  • tara


    Blogroll Me!

    Other stuff I wrote
  • All Hail the Pale Hose
  • Life in the Slow Lane
  • random thoughts, questions & observations
  • Blown To Smithereens
  • Pro Choice
  • My World In Pictures
  • Don't Misunderstand Me
  • I Think I Love You
  • Rachel Ray I'm Not
  • Fall Foliage


  • My Past life


    Credits and stuff
    Powered by Blogger


    Blogarama - The Blog Directory

    Find Interesting Blogs In The Blog Directory




    Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape