Wednesday, October 12, 2005
Fall Foliage



In August of 1989 I took a job at THE COMPANY THAT PAYS MY SALARY (TCTPMS). Many, many years later I am still working at TCTPMS. During the course of my tenure there, I've met alot of great people and have made many friends. One of those people, whom like everyone but me, has moved onto different things is a larger than life character, a very kind, loving and generous man, has graciously hosted a TCTPMS reunion every autumn at his lovely (and I do mean LOVELY) home in Vermont. And when I say home, I mean 10 bedrooms, 6 bathroom (not exaggerating and probably undercounting) home. So I spent this past weekend in the company of former TCTPMS colleagues. There were about 20 of us and man, the food, the drinks, the fun and laughter never stopped flowing. We reminicised, we tried to remember whats-his-faces name and we had a full-blown blast. Not ones to let a little rain dampen our spirits, the party was non-stop. Let me tell you, those old guys can drink!!
Truly truly a great weekend. I'm already looking forward to next year's gathering.






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

main page

It's been all about me since 1963

Name: Lisa Ann
Location:Nowhere
[Blogger Profile]

It's all about me. As it should be.


IT'S TIME (FOR ME) TO GET A LIFE!
Map Yourself

  • Frappr

    Stuff I'm listening to


  • Stuff I'm reading
  • ""Memory Keepers Daughter by Kim Edwards
    Stuff I hate
  • Stupid stupid people!
    Stuff I like
  • Google News
  • Rosanne Cash
  • Greg Trooper
  • Yahoo Baseball
  • baseball almanac
  • Todd Rundgren
  • Pollstar
  • wfuv
  • tv shows on dvd
  • deadspin


  • Other people's stuff I like
  • jennsylvania
  • underpaidkeptwoman
  • banterist
  • pink lemondade diva
  • amalah
  • les cadeaux
  • nycbloggers
  • the art of getting by
  • all & sundry
  • soulgardening
  • word girl
  • noojes
  • jen garrett
  • this fish
  • where the hell?
  • city crab
  • apt2024
  • tara


    Blogroll Me!

    Other stuff I wrote
  • If One More Asshole Calls Me To Talk About the Yan...
  • Can You Hear Me Now?
  • The Second Season: Poetry in Motion
  • Fucking Away in Philly
  • We Won the AL East aka Holy Fucking Shit
  • Friday Night Game 1
  • More Notes from a Pennant Race
  • Notes from a Pennant Race
  • Read This Post
  • Thank You Kitty


  • My Past life


    Credits and stuff
    Powered by Blogger


    Blogarama - The Blog Directory

    Find Interesting Blogs In The Blog Directory




    Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape