Wednesday, September 28, 2005
Notes from a Pennant Race

Baseball is a funny funny game. On Mon. the Yanks clobbered the O's 11-3. Yesterday was the O's turn to beat up the Yanks 17-9. So after a total of 40 or so runs being scored in 2 nights, tonight the Yanks beat the O's 2-1 in a pitchers duel.

It's so funny 'cause over the weekend when the NYY were playing Toronto I was obviously rooting for the home team. Now Toronto is playing the Red Sox and I'm rooting like hell for the Blue Jays.

The season is winding down and my heart rate is going up. 4 more games. It's all gonna come down to this weekend at Fenway. Keeping my fingers crossed.






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

main page

It's been all about me since 1963

Name: Lisa Ann
Location:Nowhere
[Blogger Profile]

It's all about me. As it should be.


IT'S TIME (FOR ME) TO GET A LIFE!
Map Yourself

  • Frappr

    Stuff I'm listening to


  • Stuff I'm reading
  • ""Memory Keepers Daughter by Kim Edwards
    Stuff I hate
  • Stupid stupid people!
    Stuff I like
  • Google News
  • Rosanne Cash
  • Greg Trooper
  • Yahoo Baseball
  • baseball almanac
  • Todd Rundgren
  • Pollstar
  • wfuv
  • tv shows on dvd
  • deadspin


  • Other people's stuff I like
  • jennsylvania
  • underpaidkeptwoman
  • banterist
  • pink lemondade diva
  • amalah
  • les cadeaux
  • nycbloggers
  • the art of getting by
  • all & sundry
  • soulgardening
  • word girl
  • noojes
  • jen garrett
  • this fish
  • where the hell?
  • city crab
  • apt2024
  • tara


    Blogroll Me!

    Other stuff I wrote
  • Read This Post
  • Thank You Kitty
  • The Brat
  • This Is So Me!
  • TV or Not TV
  • Dreaming About Dooce
  • I Hate David Caruso (but love Bubba)
  • #!*!!#$^%!FUCK YOU DAMMIT MOTHER FUCKER
  • Radio, Radio
  • 'Cause It's All About Me


  • My Past life


    Credits and stuff
    Powered by Blogger


    Blogarama - The Blog Directory

    Find Interesting Blogs In The Blog Directory




    Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape