Wednesday, September 21, 2005
TV or Not TV

So the new tv season has begun and I'm still tivo-less due the ass-backwards nature of the co. that is responsible for the direct tv in my building. But my tivo-less-ness is not really the problem. My dilema is that I'm a huge Yankee/baseball fan who's team is heavily involved in a pennant race where every game is do or die. And then there's the postseason (whether my team is in or not). It's pretty much basebal, baseball and more baseball on the tube for me right now. So when am I supposed to watch all these shows? I guess I could tape them but still the question remains when am I supposed to watch them? November perhaps? I did manage to tear myself away from the Yankees to watch "How I Met Your Mother" which was OK. I really can't stand it when a show has a laugh track. But it did seem to have a bit of originality, which in today's vapid wasteland of network tv is always welcome. I can't watch the new season of Lost because netflix fucked with me and I still haven't seen season 1 yet. Which is what happens when you're busy watching baseball when the new tv season starts.






1 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous had this to say:

I'm a yankee fan also, but you must find time to watch Lost. It is simply the best show ever.

2:39 PM 

Post a Comment

main page

It's been all about me since 1963

Name: Lisa Ann
Location:Nowhere
[Blogger Profile]

It's all about me. As it should be.


IT'S TIME (FOR ME) TO GET A LIFE!
Map Yourself

  • Frappr

    Stuff I'm listening to


  • Stuff I'm reading
  • ""Memory Keepers Daughter by Kim Edwards
    Stuff I hate
  • Stupid stupid people!
    Stuff I like
  • Google News
  • Rosanne Cash
  • Greg Trooper
  • Yahoo Baseball
  • baseball almanac
  • Todd Rundgren
  • Pollstar
  • wfuv
  • tv shows on dvd
  • deadspin


  • Other people's stuff I like
  • jennsylvania
  • underpaidkeptwoman
  • banterist
  • pink lemondade diva
  • amalah
  • les cadeaux
  • nycbloggers
  • the art of getting by
  • all & sundry
  • soulgardening
  • word girl
  • noojes
  • jen garrett
  • this fish
  • where the hell?
  • city crab
  • apt2024
  • tara


    Blogroll Me!

    Other stuff I wrote
  • Dreaming About Dooce
  • I Hate David Caruso (but love Bubba)
  • #!*!!#$^%!FUCK YOU DAMMIT MOTHER FUCKER
  • Radio, Radio
  • 'Cause It's All About Me
  • I Was Going to Blog About Falling in Love
  • The Run Bank
  • I Heart Muffins
  • California Girl
  • I JUST LOVE THIS FACE!


  • My Past life


    Credits and stuff
    Powered by Blogger


    Blogarama - The Blog Directory

    Find Interesting Blogs In The Blog Directory




    Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape