Wednesday, October 05, 2005
Can You Hear Me Now?

I have some free time at work today -- a rarity lately -- and I've been crusising the blog world. It's really amazing how many bloggers are so amazingly gifted and talented. Funny. Have something to say and actually say it.

I often find myself struck with inspiration for a post, snuggle up in front of the computer & WHAMO. Whatever cohesive thoughts I've had on the subject leave my head faster than .. well something very fast. Or I struggle with what I want to say & what my point is. Like now. I swear, I start typing and my mind goes ... blank. Just blank.

I guess my point is I'm still struggling to find my voice on the www. So to those who read this blog with any kind of frequency (Harvard?) THANK YOU. And a big shout out to Portugal, Canada & Switzerland, three places with a fair amount of people who find the life of a 42 year old, horny, baseball loving, people hating, chick in NYC to be utterly facinating. Or are using my blog as a cautionary tale of what happens if you don't eat your vegetables.






2 Comments:
Blogger Robert Allen Zimmerman had this to say:

I'm Harvard, the connection from work is through them, can't tell you why or how I'm connected to them, because I like my job because they give me money once a week.

11:22 AM 

Blogger Heather B. had this to say:

Funny enough, I too have extra time, so right now I'm cruising around the blog world and happened upon you. :-)

12:06 PM 

Post a Comment

main page

It's been all about me since 1963

Name: Lisa Ann
Location:Nowhere
[Blogger Profile]

It's all about me. As it should be.


IT'S TIME (FOR ME) TO GET A LIFE!
Map Yourself

  • Frappr

    Stuff I'm listening to


  • Stuff I'm reading
  • ""Memory Keepers Daughter by Kim Edwards
    Stuff I hate
  • Stupid stupid people!
    Stuff I like
  • Google News
  • Rosanne Cash
  • Greg Trooper
  • Yahoo Baseball
  • baseball almanac
  • Todd Rundgren
  • Pollstar
  • wfuv
  • tv shows on dvd
  • deadspin


  • Other people's stuff I like
  • jennsylvania
  • underpaidkeptwoman
  • banterist
  • pink lemondade diva
  • amalah
  • les cadeaux
  • nycbloggers
  • the art of getting by
  • all & sundry
  • soulgardening
  • word girl
  • noojes
  • jen garrett
  • this fish
  • where the hell?
  • city crab
  • apt2024
  • tara


    Blogroll Me!

    Other stuff I wrote
  • The Second Season: Poetry in Motion
  • Fucking Away in Philly
  • We Won the AL East aka Holy Fucking Shit
  • Friday Night Game 1
  • More Notes from a Pennant Race
  • Notes from a Pennant Race
  • Read This Post
  • Thank You Kitty
  • The Brat
  • This Is So Me!


  • My Past life


    Credits and stuff
    Powered by Blogger


    Blogarama - The Blog Directory

    Find Interesting Blogs In The Blog Directory




    Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape