Tuesday, October 11, 2005
If One More Asshole Calls Me To Talk About the Yankees

I'm going to scream. Yes, I know they lost and no, I don't want to talk about it. Fuck you dickheads like I want to talk to YOU about it. You wouldn't know a 6-4-3 double play if it hit you in the head!! I hate those people who don't know/care about baseball but once the playoffs start act all "did you see the game last night" like they know what the hell is going on. You watch one frigging game and now you're Joe Morgan? These people should be punished. Or banished.

OK, I'm not happy about the Yanks losing but c'mon now really. With the way they were pitching (badly), hitting (horribly), fielding (terribly) and running the bases (like shit) you don't win. You go home. No World Series for you. Fucking AROD. Mr. July. Man, when October rolls around his bat shuts down. It's not just with the Yanks, but when he was with Seattle too. Only then I was happy about it. My only consolation in all this is that the Red Sox lost too. So now both teams suck. Let's Go White Sox!

Now I just want to go home & sleep.






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

main page

It's been all about me since 1963

Name: Lisa Ann
Location:Nowhere
[Blogger Profile]

It's all about me. As it should be.


IT'S TIME (FOR ME) TO GET A LIFE!
Map Yourself

  • Frappr

    Stuff I'm listening to


  • Stuff I'm reading
  • ""Memory Keepers Daughter by Kim Edwards
    Stuff I hate
  • Stupid stupid people!
    Stuff I like
  • Google News
  • Rosanne Cash
  • Greg Trooper
  • Yahoo Baseball
  • baseball almanac
  • Todd Rundgren
  • Pollstar
  • wfuv
  • tv shows on dvd
  • deadspin


  • Other people's stuff I like
  • jennsylvania
  • underpaidkeptwoman
  • banterist
  • pink lemondade diva
  • amalah
  • les cadeaux
  • nycbloggers
  • the art of getting by
  • all & sundry
  • soulgardening
  • word girl
  • noojes
  • jen garrett
  • this fish
  • where the hell?
  • city crab
  • apt2024
  • tara


    Blogroll Me!

    Other stuff I wrote
  • Can You Hear Me Now?
  • The Second Season: Poetry in Motion
  • Fucking Away in Philly
  • We Won the AL East aka Holy Fucking Shit
  • Friday Night Game 1
  • More Notes from a Pennant Race
  • Notes from a Pennant Race
  • Read This Post
  • Thank You Kitty
  • The Brat


  • My Past life


    Credits and stuff
    Powered by Blogger


    Blogarama - The Blog Directory

    Find Interesting Blogs In The Blog Directory




    Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape