Friday, January 13, 2006
4 Times The Fun

Four jobs I have had in my life:

  1. Advertising Coordinator
  2. Secretary
  3. Babysitter
  4. School Cafeteria Worker

Four Movies I could watch over and over:

  1. Terms of Endearment
  2. Coal Miners Daughter
  3. Almost Famous
  4. Philadelphia Story

Four places I have lived:

  1. My parents house
  2. With my best friend & her husband
  3. With roommates
  4. by myself
Four TV shows I love to watch:
  1. The Shield
  2. The Wire
  3. Sex & The City
  4. Homicide

Four Places I have been on vacation:

  1. Hawaii
  2. Florida
  3. California
  4. Arizona

Four websites I visit daily:

http://www.amalah.com/
http://groups.msn.com/GeneralHospitalHappeningsTwo/yourwebpage29.msnw
http://failedlady.blogspot.com/

http://wfuv.org/

Four of my favorite foods:

  1. Mashed potatoes
  2. Cheesy lasagna
  3. Refried beans, chips, cheese, sour cream & salsa (aka gunk)
  4. Planters Peanut Bars

Four places I'd rather be:

  1. A beach .. any beach
  2. Getting a massage
  3. In bed
  4. Gossiping with my girlfriends

Four albums I can't live without:

  1. Anything by Jackson Browne
  2. "The Wheel" Rosanne Cash
  3. "Blue" Joni Mitchell
  4. "Everywhere" Greg Trooper






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

main page

It's been all about me since 1963

Name: Lisa Ann
Location:Nowhere
[Blogger Profile]

It's all about me. As it should be.


IT'S TIME (FOR ME) TO GET A LIFE!
Map Yourself

  • Frappr

    Stuff I'm listening to


  • Stuff I'm reading
  • ""Memory Keepers Daughter by Kim Edwards
    Stuff I hate
  • Stupid stupid people!
    Stuff I like
  • Google News
  • Rosanne Cash
  • Greg Trooper
  • Yahoo Baseball
  • baseball almanac
  • Todd Rundgren
  • Pollstar
  • wfuv
  • tv shows on dvd
  • deadspin


  • Other people's stuff I like
  • jennsylvania
  • underpaidkeptwoman
  • banterist
  • pink lemondade diva
  • amalah
  • les cadeaux
  • nycbloggers
  • the art of getting by
  • all & sundry
  • soulgardening
  • word girl
  • noojes
  • jen garrett
  • this fish
  • where the hell?
  • city crab
  • apt2024
  • tara


    Blogroll Me!

    Other stuff I wrote
  • Stifle
  • My So Called Thoughts
  • Blog Blahs
  • I Hear You Knocking But You Can't Come In
  • MY NY
  • Even the Losers Baby
  • A Little Spin?
  • The First Post of 06
  • The Crazy Lady Next Door
  • Another One Bites The Dust


  • My Past life


    Credits and stuff
    Powered by Blogger


    Blogarama - The Blog Directory

    Find Interesting Blogs In The Blog Directory




    Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape