Friday, September 09, 2005
In Case You Were Wondering

Only 3 weeks left to the 2005 baseball season and not having much fun right now. If the frigging Yanks do not make it into the postseason it will be because they fucking couldn't beat the suck-ass lowly Devil Rays this year.

I'm totally mired in 7th place (out of 8) in my fantasy baseball league. I really don't give a crap about it anymore but still... I had higher expectations for myself. As always, I was decimated by injuries at times(Alou, Lopez, Hafner, A. Ramirez just to name a few) and a couple of really bad draft picks (Hello Mauer, Guzman et al). But I have a KICK ASS pitching staff (Hudson, C. Zambrano, Lee, Willis & up until the cameraman incident Kenny Rogers). It just goes to show you in fantasy baseball good hitting will beat good pitching.

HUGE series this weekend, Yanks v. Red Sox. Yanks are 4 games out of 1st, .5 game behind in the wild card. So close, yet so far away.






1 Comments:
Blogger Lisa Ann had this to say:

how can you be a jeter fan but hate the yanks? he IS the yanks.

6:14 PM 

Post a Comment

main page

It's been all about me since 1963

Name: Lisa Ann
Location:Nowhere
[Blogger Profile]

It's all about me. As it should be.


IT'S TIME (FOR ME) TO GET A LIFE!
Map Yourself

  • Frappr

    Stuff I'm listening to


  • Stuff I'm reading
  • ""Memory Keepers Daughter by Kim Edwards
    Stuff I hate
  • Stupid stupid people!
    Stuff I like
  • Google News
  • Rosanne Cash
  • Greg Trooper
  • Yahoo Baseball
  • baseball almanac
  • Todd Rundgren
  • Pollstar
  • wfuv
  • tv shows on dvd
  • deadspin


  • Other people's stuff I like
  • jennsylvania
  • underpaidkeptwoman
  • banterist
  • pink lemondade diva
  • amalah
  • les cadeaux
  • nycbloggers
  • the art of getting by
  • all & sundry
  • soulgardening
  • word girl
  • noojes
  • jen garrett
  • this fish
  • where the hell?
  • city crab
  • apt2024
  • tara


    Blogroll Me!

    Other stuff I wrote
  • An Observation
  • Blog Blog Blog....
  • Charity Begins at Home
  • The Big Easy
  • Weekend Update
  • Toxic Waste & Memories of my Mom
  • Quick Thought
  • Blog Update
  • YOU'VE GOT BLAM!
  • You Gotta Be Kidding Me


  • My Past life


    Credits and stuff
    Powered by Blogger


    Blogarama - The Blog Directory

    Find Interesting Blogs In The Blog Directory




    Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape