Sunday, September 04, 2005
Blog Blog Blog....

I had every intention of heading for the pool to enjoy this beautiful Sept. day but alas, I cannnot find my key to get into the pool. While I was searching for key I discovered amazing amounts of dust and other crap have accumulated so I wound up cleaning my apt. Then I decided to do some of the huge amounts of work I brought home with me and then I just had to watch some Six Feet Under... so now it's 5:16 pm and I barely left the house, much less enjoyed the sunshine. And I still didn't find the key....

Went to the Ives Center in Danbury, CT to see Todd and also, Hall & Oates. Went with my sister, who although knew I was there to see Todd, wanted to chat during his entire performance. Um, HELLO! Todd is on. Also realized this is silver anniversary with Todd, I saw my first Todd show in 1980, in Central Park. Anyway, we stayed for most of the Hall & Oates show but headed out before the show ended.

Celebrated my BF's husband 40th birthday yesterday (that's best friend, not boyfriend, for those of you not paying attention). This wasnt his real party, she's throwing his a surpise party next week, this party was just a FAUX birthday party so he wouldn't get suspicious why we weren't celebrating his birthday. Well, real or not we had a real good time, enjoying the deliciousness of Jay's bbq-ing abilites and his vodka laced watermelon.

Now I must go find that damn key...






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

main page

It's been all about me since 1963

Name: Lisa Ann
Location:Nowhere
[Blogger Profile]

It's all about me. As it should be.


IT'S TIME (FOR ME) TO GET A LIFE!
Map Yourself

  • Frappr

    Stuff I'm listening to


  • Stuff I'm reading
  • ""Memory Keepers Daughter by Kim Edwards
    Stuff I hate
  • Stupid stupid people!
    Stuff I like
  • Google News
  • Rosanne Cash
  • Greg Trooper
  • Yahoo Baseball
  • baseball almanac
  • Todd Rundgren
  • Pollstar
  • wfuv
  • tv shows on dvd
  • deadspin


  • Other people's stuff I like
  • jennsylvania
  • underpaidkeptwoman
  • banterist
  • pink lemondade diva
  • amalah
  • les cadeaux
  • nycbloggers
  • the art of getting by
  • all & sundry
  • soulgardening
  • word girl
  • noojes
  • jen garrett
  • this fish
  • where the hell?
  • city crab
  • apt2024
  • tara


    Blogroll Me!

    Other stuff I wrote
  • Charity Begins at Home
  • The Big Easy
  • Weekend Update
  • Toxic Waste & Memories of my Mom
  • Quick Thought
  • Blog Update
  • YOU'VE GOT BLAM!
  • You Gotta Be Kidding Me
  • Not So Crushed
  • Notes From The Weekend


  • My Past life


    Credits and stuff
    Powered by Blogger


    Blogarama - The Blog Directory

    Find Interesting Blogs In The Blog Directory




    Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape