Sunday, August 28, 2005
Weekend Update

I have a bruise the size of Ohio on my arm from where I got injected with toxic waste yesterday. But my pee did not glow in the dark so that's a good thing. My back is still killing me, dragging home 40 lbs. of cat litter probably wasn't my smartest move of the day.

Great come from behind win for the Yanks yesterday, and another win today. Giambi with 7 RBI's! Way to break out of a slump. Oh, and another name to add to the Mets/Yankees list - Matt Lawton is now a Yankee.

One of my favorite all time shows, Once & Again is now available on DVD. Well, they re-released season 1 and have released season 2. So I've spent a good part of my day watching that. Plus, season 4 of Six Feet Under. Have I mentioned how much I love netflix?

Back to work tomorrow, the next 6 weeks is going to be hell. I like to think that I'm graceful under pressure -- but I'd just be kidding myself. I tend to snap at myu co-workers and definitely bitch way more than usual (which is alot). I do enjoy the adrenaline rush, and the fact that the days fly by.

Thanks Some Girl for the heads up on blocking BLAM. I share your shame.






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

main page

It's been all about me since 1963

Name: Lisa Ann
Location:Nowhere
[Blogger Profile]

It's all about me. As it should be.


IT'S TIME (FOR ME) TO GET A LIFE!
Map Yourself

  • Frappr

    Stuff I'm listening to


  • Stuff I'm reading
  • ""Memory Keepers Daughter by Kim Edwards
    Stuff I hate
  • Stupid stupid people!
    Stuff I like
  • Google News
  • Rosanne Cash
  • Greg Trooper
  • Yahoo Baseball
  • baseball almanac
  • Todd Rundgren
  • Pollstar
  • wfuv
  • tv shows on dvd
  • deadspin


  • Other people's stuff I like
  • jennsylvania
  • underpaidkeptwoman
  • banterist
  • pink lemondade diva
  • amalah
  • les cadeaux
  • nycbloggers
  • the art of getting by
  • all & sundry
  • soulgardening
  • word girl
  • noojes
  • jen garrett
  • this fish
  • where the hell?
  • city crab
  • apt2024
  • tara


    Blogroll Me!

    Other stuff I wrote
  • Toxic Waste & Memories of my Mom
  • Quick Thought
  • Blog Update
  • YOU'VE GOT BLAM!
  • You Gotta Be Kidding Me
  • Not So Crushed
  • Notes From The Weekend
  • No Surrender!
  • A good Laugh
  • A Conversation: A Complete & Total Fantasy


  • My Past life


    Credits and stuff
    Powered by Blogger


    Blogarama - The Blog Directory

    Find Interesting Blogs In The Blog Directory




    Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape