Wednesday, August 10, 2005
A Conversation: A Complete & Total Fantasy

"I thought about you alot while I was away" he says. "Really?" I respond. "Yeah, you kept popping up in my head, like when I saw a beautiful sunset, I thought, wow Lisa would love how pink the sky is right now. Or when I heard "Footloose" on the radio and I thought of you and your inappropriate love for Kevin Bacon." "I'm really flattered" I reply, dumbfounded. He continues "It was weird, 'cause it wasn't like I was purposely thinking of you, you just keep showing up. It really made me do some soul searching and I want to be with you. You're right, how can two people who get along as well as we do, have so many things in common, enjoy so many of the same activites, not make a great couple? I really like you and want to be with you. So what do you think, you wanna give this a shot?"






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

main page

It's been all about me since 1963

Name: Lisa Ann
Location:Nowhere
[Blogger Profile]

It's all about me. As it should be.


IT'S TIME (FOR ME) TO GET A LIFE!
Map Yourself

  • Frappr

    Stuff I'm listening to


  • Stuff I'm reading
  • ""Memory Keepers Daughter by Kim Edwards
    Stuff I hate
  • Stupid stupid people!
    Stuff I like
  • Google News
  • Rosanne Cash
  • Greg Trooper
  • Yahoo Baseball
  • baseball almanac
  • Todd Rundgren
  • Pollstar
  • wfuv
  • tv shows on dvd
  • deadspin


  • Other people's stuff I like
  • jennsylvania
  • underpaidkeptwoman
  • banterist
  • pink lemondade diva
  • amalah
  • les cadeaux
  • nycbloggers
  • the art of getting by
  • all & sundry
  • soulgardening
  • word girl
  • noojes
  • jen garrett
  • this fish
  • where the hell?
  • city crab
  • apt2024
  • tara


    Blogroll Me!

    Other stuff I wrote
  • Reasson Why I Won't Go Out With You
  • Leave a Message at the beep
  • Loving Memories
  • I'm Free!!!!!
  • WHY RAFFY WHY?
  • Greyhound Bus Blues
  • Former Hottie, Now A Nottie
  • Know What Sucks
  • Blogging About Boggs
  • This is What It's Come Down To


  • My Past life


    Credits and stuff
    Powered by Blogger


    Blogarama - The Blog Directory

    Find Interesting Blogs In The Blog Directory




    Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape