Sunday, May 06, 2007
Round Up: Another Boring Weekend

After a lovely dinner out on Friday... well the weekend was pretty much a bust.
Felt like shit (emphasis on shit) yesterday and didn't do crap (get it??). I slept alot,watched "Little Children" which was good (although a bit long for my taste) and about a bazillion episodes of General Hospital (Note to Sam: Shut the Fuck Up With Your Crying Already). Today was all about taking care of the bullshit chores that never seem to end. And of course, watching the Yanks (and the ensuing circus that accompanies the return of Roger Clemens).

Of note: got a nice email back from HS Sweetie. Suprisingly, because I thought my missive to him was a little "out there" ....

Just wondering, is this the longest regular season postgame show ever?

Happy 12th birthday to a wonderful kid... my buddy






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

main page

It's been all about me since 1963

Name: Lisa Ann
Location:Nowhere
[Blogger Profile]

It's all about me. As it should be.


IT'S TIME (FOR ME) TO GET A LIFE!
Map Yourself

  • Frappr

    Stuff I'm listening to


  • Stuff I'm reading
  • ""Memory Keepers Daughter by Kim Edwards
    Stuff I hate
  • Stupid stupid people!
    Stuff I like
  • Google News
  • Rosanne Cash
  • Greg Trooper
  • Yahoo Baseball
  • baseball almanac
  • Todd Rundgren
  • Pollstar
  • wfuv
  • tv shows on dvd
  • deadspin


  • Other people's stuff I like
  • jennsylvania
  • underpaidkeptwoman
  • banterist
  • pink lemondade diva
  • amalah
  • les cadeaux
  • nycbloggers
  • the art of getting by
  • all & sundry
  • soulgardening
  • word girl
  • noojes
  • jen garrett
  • this fish
  • where the hell?
  • city crab
  • apt2024
  • tara


    Blogroll Me!

    Other stuff I wrote
  • As For Me
  • 2 Years & Some 400 + Posts Later...
  • Free Bird It Ain't
  • NYC Haiku
  • Man Oh Man
  • 2 Weeks After The Fact: Me & The Boys
  • If I Were In Charge
  • So True, So True
  • Playing Catch (Up)
  • 43 Can Kiss My Big Fat White Ass


  • My Past life


    Credits and stuff
    Powered by Blogger


    Blogarama - The Blog Directory

    Find Interesting Blogs In The Blog Directory




    Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape