Sunday, April 15, 2007
Playing Catch (Up)

Just because 3 out of 5 of the Yankees starting rotation is on the DL is no reason to be worried. Or so I keep telling myself. Fucking Cry Baby Pavano. And what the hell is going on with all the errors? They look like Team Butterfingers out there.

Had a good birthday -- went to Shea with J and froze our rear ends off. But the Mets lost so I was happy! And MM was also at the game so we got to hang out for a couple of innings.



My birthday present to myself this year was I finally got TiVo -- hello 21st century. Maybe now I won't get "The World According to Jim" when I really wanted "Lost." Maybe.

Went to see the niece & nephew yesterday which was really nice until the nephew got into a car accident. Thankfully he was ok, and he didn't kill anyone.

And today? Today I'm enjoying not having to step outside into this wet, wet, wet day. It has been pouring (as in the cats & dogs variety) nonstop for hours. I'm happy to be inside where I'm warm and dry.






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

main page

It's been all about me since 1963

Name: Lisa Ann
Location:Nowhere
[Blogger Profile]

It's all about me. As it should be.


IT'S TIME (FOR ME) TO GET A LIFE!
Map Yourself

  • Frappr

    Stuff I'm listening to


  • Stuff I'm reading
  • ""Memory Keepers Daughter by Kim Edwards
    Stuff I hate
  • Stupid stupid people!
    Stuff I like
  • Google News
  • Rosanne Cash
  • Greg Trooper
  • Yahoo Baseball
  • baseball almanac
  • Todd Rundgren
  • Pollstar
  • wfuv
  • tv shows on dvd
  • deadspin


  • Other people's stuff I like
  • jennsylvania
  • underpaidkeptwoman
  • banterist
  • pink lemondade diva
  • amalah
  • les cadeaux
  • nycbloggers
  • the art of getting by
  • all & sundry
  • soulgardening
  • word girl
  • noojes
  • jen garrett
  • this fish
  • where the hell?
  • city crab
  • apt2024
  • tara


    Blogroll Me!

    Other stuff I wrote
  • 43 Can Kiss My Big Fat White Ass
  • Yesterday's News
  • Another Reason Why I Hate My Job
  • Game 1
  • Dinner @ Mama Lia's House
  • Happy Opening Day!
  • Countdown
  • 8 More Days
  • Closet Case
  • Back To My Usual Crap


  • My Past life


    Credits and stuff
    Powered by Blogger


    Blogarama - The Blog Directory

    Find Interesting Blogs In The Blog Directory




    Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape