Saturday, January 06, 2007
Thank You


Thank you MTA for making what should have been a no-more-than-30-minute subway ride take over an hour and half.

Thank you Staples for making me wait in line for over 20 minutes and selling me a defective mouse.



Thank you scammers for trying to scam me. If you want my money, you're going to have to do better than this.

(If this information is correct you are all set. Hello? Scammers? Maybe you should invest a little money in hiring someone who actually knows how to write a business letter.)

Seriously, this letter stopped me in my tracks. Because I hadn't moved and hadn't requested any change of address. After reading the letter through a few times I realized that it was con. I compared the phone # on the letter to the phone # on my card and of course, it was different. Just out of curiosity I called the # in the letter and in order to do anything you have to enter your whole credit card #. Which is how they get you.






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

main page

It's been all about me since 1963

Name: Lisa Ann
Location:Nowhere
[Blogger Profile]

It's all about me. As it should be.


IT'S TIME (FOR ME) TO GET A LIFE!
Map Yourself

  • Frappr

    Stuff I'm listening to


  • Stuff I'm reading
  • ""Memory Keepers Daughter by Kim Edwards
    Stuff I hate
  • Stupid stupid people!
    Stuff I like
  • Google News
  • Rosanne Cash
  • Greg Trooper
  • Yahoo Baseball
  • baseball almanac
  • Todd Rundgren
  • Pollstar
  • wfuv
  • tv shows on dvd
  • deadspin


  • Other people's stuff I like
  • jennsylvania
  • underpaidkeptwoman
  • banterist
  • pink lemondade diva
  • amalah
  • les cadeaux
  • nycbloggers
  • the art of getting by
  • all & sundry
  • soulgardening
  • word girl
  • noojes
  • jen garrett
  • this fish
  • where the hell?
  • city crab
  • apt2024
  • tara


    Blogroll Me!

    Other stuff I wrote
  • So Long, Farewell
  • - The First I Hate My Job Post of 2007 -
  • A Toast to the New Year
  • The Flip Side
  • Damn, This Was Harder Than I Thought
  • Is This What They Mean By Looking At the Bright Side?
  • Somewhere out there is a lady who I think will nev...
  • I Do(n't)
  • Weekend Update
  • In Case You Were Wondering


  • My Past life


    Credits and stuff
    Powered by Blogger


    Blogarama - The Blog Directory

    Find Interesting Blogs In The Blog Directory




    Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape