In lieu of some worthless resolution I'll forget about next week, here are some things I'm looking forward to in 2007:
- The return of Lost, The Shield and 24
- Yankees winning the World Series (c'mon, it's been 6 years)
- Maybe, actually having a boyfriend
- Going to see some live music
- Travel to far-off exotic lands (hey, I'll settle for Pittsburgh)
- Better health, better attitude
- A happier work environment
- Peace, love and understanding throughout the world (a girl can dream right?)
Here's hoping at least one of these things will happen.
- Tara had this to say:
I want to go to Pittsburgh, too. Road trip!
And I can't wait for the return of the Bauer Hour.
Happy New Year!!
- 11:30 PM
- Kris had this to say:
I hope you're happy. Just reading the first line of this post made me laugh so hard a little bit of snot came out of my nose.
Who's a classy gal?!?!? ;)
HAPPY NEW YEAR! Love the list.
- 6:35 PM